LMAO!!!

clujer420

They were interviewing Hank Blalock after the game, and they asked him if he had ever seen Eric Gagne before, and he said "Never in person, just on SportsCenter". Then the interviewer goes "Well, what do you mean SportsCenter? You've seen him on FOX too, right?"

LOL, too funny.

They were interviewing Hank Blalock after the game, and they asked him if he had ever seen Eric Gagne before, and he said "Never in person, just on SportsCenter".  Then the interviewer goes "Well, what do you mean SportsCenter?  You've seen him on FOX too, right?"

LOL, too funny.

Thats great. It would of only been better if he said, nah, I don't watch that crap.

Guest hotsoxchick1
They were interviewing Hank Blalock after the game, and they asked him if he had ever seen Eric Gagne before, and he said "Never in person, just on SportsCenter".  Then the interviewer goes "Well, what do you mean SportsCenter?  You've seen him on FOX too, right?"

LOL, too funny.

Thats great. It would of only been better if he said, nah, I don't watch that crap.

lol no s***... they did a s*** job with this broadcast thats for sure........

LOL, too funny.

Jeez, these all these f***ers are so damn paranoid..

Does Fox even have a highlight type show anymore??

Can't these networks get it through their thick skulls that it's not death if someone else mentions a show on another network..that's all that ESPN has going for it..

It's just so, so silly..

LOL, too funny.

I wish I would have stayed up to watch it now... :)

Jeez, these all these f***ers are so damn paranoid..

Does Fox even have a highlight type show anymore??

Can't these networks get it through their thick skulls that it's not death if someone else mentions a show on another network..that's all that ESPN has going for it..

It's just so, so silly..

I think he was just poking fun at Blalock - like, "Hello, we're on FOX."

It is hilarious, though. :lolhitting