Another story comparing USCF to Wrigley

Grebeck Fan Club

Guest hotsoxchick1
http://money.cnn.com/2003/07/11/commentary...tsbiz/index.htm

Interesting article.  It's nothing that most of us haven't heard before.

lol we went through this article last week on here... f*** this guy .. he has no clue what hes talking about....i suggest he get a stockholders report or go to one of the meetings so see how far off he actually is...... ;)

I definately think the two levels throw things off, but it also makes them money. I'm assuming most of the boxes are sold. If they aren't then its really a bad mistake. Still, if it was only one level of suites, the upper deck wouldn't be so steep and it would be lower. It definately would of been nice.

I really think the Cell is one of the nicer parks in the majors from the ones I've seen. I'd rate it in the second group along with Edison and some other stadiums. Maybe 3rd group. And the food selection is better then almost any park in the majors.

I definately think the two levels throw things off, but it also makes them money.  I'm assuming most of the boxes are sold.  If they aren't then its really a bad mistake.  Still, if it was only one level of suites, the upper deck wouldn't be so steep and it would be lower.  It definately would of been nice.

I really think the Cell is one of the nicer parks in the majors from the ones I've seen.  I'd rate it in the second group along with Edison and some other stadiums.  Maybe 3rd group.  And the food selection is better then almost any park in the majors.

Many, many surveys have called Comiskey's food in the top 2 or 3 of all of baseball.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I definately think the two levels throw things off, but it also makes them money.  I'm assuming most of the boxes are sold.  If they aren't then its really a bad mistake.  Still, if it was only one level of suites, the upper deck wouldn't be so steep and it would be lower.  It definately would of been nice.

I really think the Cell is one of the nicer parks in the majors from the ones I've seen.  I'd rate it in the second group along with Edison and some other stadiums.  Maybe 3rd group.  And the food selection is better then almost any park in the majors.

jas all of the boxes but one are sold.. the one belongs to com ed and is free to them for exchange of power supplied to the park for free from the substation which is on the comiskey grounds........other than that the other boxes are sold out each and every year.........thats in the stockholders reports....

jas all of the boxes but one are sold.. the one belongs to com ed and is free to them for exchange of power supplied to the park for free from the substation which is on the comiskey grounds........other than that the other boxes are sold out each and every year.........thats in the stockholders reports....

If thats the case you can't really doubt that they are a sucess from a financial standpoint.

I think the big thing of this renovation has to be to fix the upperdeck and maybe find a way to have a homer porch, but just a small one. I really like having open stadiums in the outfield.

Guest hotsoxchick1

If thats the case you can't really doubt that they are a sucess from a financial standpoint.

I think the big thing of this renovation has to be to fix the upperdeck and maybe find a way to have a homer porch, but just a small one. I really like having open stadiums in the outfield.

jas im sure we will see some of those things in the near future with the renovations.. espically the ud.. ;)

sf1 yes scottie pippen was in jr's box yesterday nite.........from what i hear........

Guest hotsoxchick1
And wasn't that KW bending over in front of Billy Beane in the GM's box?

I swear I saw that.

prolly so.. hes one of beanes favorites ya know........ ;) :lol: