White Sox Baseball Caps

Rooftop Shots

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in, but I was wondering if anyone knows where the best price would be to purchase a Sox "fitted cap". I wear a size 7 1/4. Just want a black cap with Sox logo in front. Most places (even e-bay) are around 30 t0 35 dollars when shipping is added in. Anyone know of a store or websight that can do better than that?? If not, I'll just go with the flow and shell out the money.

I just thought that for something as small as a baseball cap that "Somebody Out There" has more reasonable prices.

I want to purchase a couple of them, and just wanted to check here first to see if anyone has any leads before I go ahead and buy them. Thanks!

Have you tried checking out the nearest mall?

I actually want to buy the Sox hat that was blue with the C on it. From the late 80s to early 90s before the switch to the black uniforms. Anyone know a site that still sells those?

For the life of me, I can't seem to be able to find a Sox hat big enough for my head. :(

I've checked everywhere, such as sports stores such as Sports Authority and Dick's, and even the biggest sized Sox hats are too tight on me. :(

I just have a big head, and I wish I can get a Sox hat that was 8 inches or bigger. I'd like to wear one that actually comes closer to my ears instead of being almost 2 inches above my ears.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 10:41 PM)
For the life of me, I can't seem to be able to find a Sox hat big enough for my head. :(

I've checked everywhere, such as sports stores such as Sports Authority and Dick's, and even the biggest sized Sox hats are too tight on me. :(

I just have a big head, and I wish I can get a Sox hat that was 8 inches or bigger. I'd like to wear one that actually comes closer to my ears instead of being almost 2 inches above my ears.

ask bobby jenks where he gets his

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 10:41 PM)

I'm with you.

I have to have a short haircut to squeeze into a 7 7/8 or an 8.