Anyone seeking Buehrle, Ordonez, Konerko jerseys...

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1

err well it depends on when you catch the garage sale.. i usually get there when it first opens up on the first day of soxfest or very earily in the morning when they have it at comiskey and i have gotten game worn jerseys of maggs and thomas for well under 300.....maggs cost me 75 and the thomas one cost me 90.........maybe its just a matter of who you know????? lol.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

err well it depends on when you catch the garage sale.. i usually get there when it first opens up on the first day of soxfest or very earily in the morning when they have it at comiskey and i have gotten game worn jerseys of maggs and thomas for well under 300.....maggs cost me 75 and the thomas one cost me 90.........maybe its just a matter of who you know????? lol.......

If you get taht good of deals meet up with me at SoxFest :D

I'm probably going to just stay at the Hyatt the entire weekend! Yay!

Guest hotsoxchick1

if i go this year ill definately hook up with you.. i promise.......i am so disapointed in whats happening this off season i may not go though.. i refuse to support anymore of kw and his stupid ideas............

Guest hotsoxchick1

cw in all honesty i havent even renewed my season tickets yet.......and i may not.....i paid my deposite but havent sent in any payments yet and wont untill dec 7th comes and goes.....im soooooo on the fence with this and i know my grandfather is rolling around in his grave about now, for me to even be thinking of downing something thats been in the family since the early 1940's ..but......i have never in my whole sox fan career been this pissed off with a gm as i am with kw... hell at this point in time i want hawk back as gm and thats not saying much is it.......except for expressing my disgust in kw........if i go to soxfest it will be for one day and most likely cause the boys bug the hell out of me to go.......of course youll see me going kicking and screaming, when in reality, i would rather be kicking and screaming at kw... so as you can see in my present mind state its probably better i dont go cause it will only lead to my arrest..............:(

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Does anyone know how much a Carlos Lee game worn home white with black pinstriped jersey would go for?

sice carlos lee sucks doinkes bals, heis jerdsey woulkd prdobanly onlky costa loke a pennyt opr something. fufck,m youd dsrlll begateing riped off.

Originally posted by doubleM23

Does anyone know how much a Carlos Lee game worn home white with black pinstriped jersey would go for?

sice carlos lee sucks doinkes bals, heis jerdsey woulkd prdobanly onlky costa loke a pennyt opr something. fufck,m youd dsrlll begateing riped off.

Let's try and not post when we're drunk off our asses. Thanks. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

cerb.. didnt you get your decoder ring when you joined the site??? better get on jason for that it will come in handy on a number of occasions........lol......

Originally posted by doubleM23

Ouch!

cerb.. didnt you get your decoder ring when you joined the site??? better get on jason for that it will come in handy on a number of occasions........lol......

You don't need a decoder ring when you're already a drunk like me, RPS, and Guido. "Drunk-speak" is a second language to us :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh im fully aware of drunk-speak.... i have done it myself on many occasions in chat.. just ask rps and heather...lol.....but when your sober you need little things like a decoder ring to help ya out.......:D

Hello all, I am White Sox champ425. For short call me wsc425. I post both here and at whitesox.com. (Hello HSC, Cwsox). I enjoy posting on improvements of our team. If you have a problem with that, :bringit But I also wanted to post this: 2002-2003 Potential Free Agents

Last Updated November 15

r-likely to retire; x-club option for 2003; m-mutual option for 2003; y-player option for 2003; c-released; o-opted for free agency upon refusal to accept an outright assignment; n-not tendered a contract for the 2003 season; f-have not filed for free agency.

AMERICAN LEAGUE

ANAHEIM (5): Dennis Cook, lhp; c-Sal Fasano, c; Alex Ochoa, of; Orlando Palmeiro, of; c-Julio Ramirez, of.

BALTIMORE (6): Mike Bordick, ss; c-Chris Brock, rhp; c-Raul Casanova, c; c-Luis Lopez, 2b; o-Calvin Maduro, rhp; c-Yorkis Perez, lhp.

BOSTON (12): Shane Andrews, 3b; Carlos Baerga, 3b; Willie Banks, rhp; Frank Castillo, rhp; Tony Clark, 1b; Cliff Floyd, of; Rickey Henderson, of; Dustin Hermanson, rhp; o-Calvin Pickering, 1b; Rey Sanchez, ss; Ugueth Urbina, rhp; o-Jeff Wallace, lhp.

CHICAGO (2): o-Jim Parque, lhp; Frank Thomas, dh.

CLEVELAND (7): Dave Burba, rhp; Terry Mulholland, lhp; c-Heath Murray, lhp; Charles Nagy, rhp; Eddie Perez, c; Lee Stevens, 1b; Jim Thome, 1b.

DETROIT (2): Juan Acevedo, rhp; c-Damian Jackson, ss.

KANSAS CITY (4): Luis Alicea, 2b; Paul Byrd, rhp; Roberto Hernandez, rhp; Chuck Knoblauch, of.

MINNESOTA (3): Mike Jackson, rhp; c-David Lamb, ss; Bob Wells, rhp.

NEW YORK (10): Alex Arias, ss; o-Alberto Castillo, c; Roger Clemens, rhp; Ron Coomer, 1b; Ramiro Mendoza, rhp; Mike Stanton, lhp; o-Mike Thurman, rhp; John Vander Wal, of; Robin Ventura, 3b; Chris Widger, c.

OAKLAND (6): Ray Durham, 2b; David Justice, of; John Mabry, of; Greg Myers, c; c-Olmedo Saenz, 1b; Randy Velarde, 2b.

SEATTLE (9): c-Paul Abbott, rhp; James Baldwin, rhp; Pat Borders, c; r-Norm Charlton, lhp; Jamie Moyer, lhp; Jose Offerman, 1b; John Olerud, 1b; Ruben Sierra, of; Ismael Valdes, rhp.

TAMPA BAY (5): c-Wilson Alvarez, lhp; John Flaherty, c; c-Chris Gomez, ss; o-Paul Hoover, c; c-Tom Martin, lhp.

TEXAS (10): c-Juan Alvarez, lhp; Bill Haselman, c; Todd Hollandsworth, of; c-Hideki Irabu, rhp; o-Ruben Rivera, of; c-John Rocker, lhp; Ivan Rodriguez, c; Rich Rodriguez, lhp; Kenny Rogers, lhp; Rudy Seanez, rhp.

TORONTO (4): o-Chris Carpenter, rhp; Felix Heredia, lhp; Esteban Loaiza, rhp; Steve Parris, rhp.

NATIONAL LEAGUE

ARIZONA (10): Brian Anderson, lhp; Jay Bell, 2b; Greg Colbrunn, 1b; Chris Donnels, 1b; Mike Fetters, rhp; Steve Finley, of; Mark Grace, 1b; Rick Helling, rhp; Mike Morgan, rhp; Armando Reynoso, rhp.

ATLANTA (11): Darren Bragg, of; Julio Franco, 1b; Tom Glavine, lhp; Chris Hammond, lhp; Darren Holmes, rhp; Keith Lockhart, 2b; Albie Lopez, rhp; Greg Maddux, rhp; Dave Martinez, of; Mike Remlinger, lhp; B.J. Surhoff, of.

CHICAGO (6): Jason Bere, rhp; Joe Girardi, c; Jon Lieber, rhp; Pat Mahomes, rhp; Fred McGriff, 1b; c-Jesus Sanchez, lhp.

CINCINNATI (6): Shawn Estes, lhp; Joey Hamilton, rhp; Jimmy Haynes, rhp; Brian Moehler, rhp; Jose Rijo, rhp; c-Jose Silva, rhp.

COLORADO (5): Sandy Alomar, c; Pete Harnisch, rhp; Kent Mercker, lhp; Terry Shumpert, 2b; Todd Zeile, 3b.

FLORIDA (3): Graeme Lloyd, lhp; r-Tim Raines, of; Julian Tavarez, rhp.

HOUSTON (7): Pedro Borbon, lhp; Doug Brocail, rhp; Tom Gordon, rhp; Mark Loretta, ss; Dave Mlicki, rhp; Shane Reynolds, rhp; c-Tom Shearn, rhp.

LOS ANGELES (6): Omar Daal, lhp; Marquis Grissom, of; Dave Hansen, 1b; Tyler Houston, 3b; Chad Kreuter, c; Jeff Reboulet, 2b.

MILWAUKEE (7): o-Ryan Christenson, of; Jorge Fabregas, c; o-Chad Fox, rhp; Lenny Harris, 3b; Jose Hernandez, 3b; o-Andrew Lorraine, lhp; Matt Stairs, of.

MONTREAL (4): Wil Cordero, of; Andres Galarraga, 1b; c-Wilton Guerrero, of; Troy O'Leary, of.

NEW YORK (7): Edgardo Alfonzo, 3b; Jeff D'Amico, rhp; Mark Guthrie, lhp; c-Satoru Komiyama, rhp; Steve Reed, rhp; Steve Trachsel, rhp; John Valentin, 3b.

PHILADELPHIA (8): Terry Adams, rhp; Ricky Bottalico, rhp; Doug Glanville, of; Dave Hollins, 3b; Robert Person, rhp; Dan Plesac, lhp; Todd Pratt, c; Mike Timlin, rhp.

PITTSBURGH (6): Mike Benjamin, ss; Brian Boehringer, rhp; r-Darren Lewis, of; Keith Osik, c; c-Armando Rios, of; Ron Villone, lhp.

ST. LOUIS (7): Andy Benes, rhp; Mike DiFelice, c; Jeff Fassero, lhp; Chuck Finley, lhp; Dave Veres, rhp; Rick White, rhp; Jamey Wright, rhp.

SAN DIEGO (8): Deivi Cruz, ss; c-Matt DeWitt, rhp; Ron Gant, of; o-Mike Holtz, lhp; Tom Lampkin, c; Ray Lankford, of; c-Jose Nunez, lhp; c-Rob Ramsay, lhp.

SAN FRANCISCO (7): Shawon Dunston, of; Tom Goodwin, of; Jeff Kent, 2b; Kenny Lofton, of; Bill Mueller, 3b; Reggie Sanders, of; c-Tsuyoshi Shinjo, of.

DID NOT FILE - RETIRING (2): Todd Stottlemyre, rhp, Arizona; Travis Fryman, 3b, Cleveland.

Signed Free Agents:

American League:

Anaheim (0):

Baltimore (3): Rigo Beltran, lhp, Mexico, AAA+ST [11/7]; Fernando Rijo, rhp, Los Angeles, AAA+ST [11/7]; Carlos Mendez, c, Oakland, AAA+ST [11/7].

Boston (8): Hansel Izquierdo, rhp, Florida, AAA+ST [10/17]; Chris Coste, c, Cleveland, AAA+ST [11/21]; Jeff Smith, c, Minnesota, AAA+ST [11/21]; Justin Kaye, rhp, Seattle, AAA+ST [11/21]; Kevin Tolar, lhp, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/22]; Tom Davey, rhp, San Diego, AAA+ST [11/22]; Steve Woodard, rhp, Philadelphia, AAA+ST [11/22]; Larry Sutton, 1b, Oakland, AAA+ST [11/22]; Julio Zuleta, 1b, Cubs, AAA+ST [11/22].

Chicago (0):

Cleveland (3): Jose Santiago, rhp, Philadelphia, 1 yr [11/2]; Jason Beverlin, rhp, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/21]; Jason Boyd, rhp, Boston, AAA+ST [11/21].

Detroit (1): Matt Walbeck, c, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/18].

Kansas City (0):

Minnesota (0):

New York (0):

Oakland (4): Jose Silva, rhp, Cincinnati, AAA+ST [11/18]; Dave McCarty, 1b, Tampa Bay, AAA+ST [11/18]; Billy McMillon, of, Yankees, AAA+ST [11/18]; Mitch Meluskey, c, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/18].

Seattle (0):

Tampa Bay (5): Mike James, rhp, Colorado, AAA+ST [11/6]; Matt Perisho, lhp, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/6]; Adrian Brown, of, Pittsburgh, AAA+ST [11/6]; Chad Mottola, of, Toronto, AAA+ST [11/6]; Jay Canizaro, 2b, Minnesota, AAA+ST [11/6].

Texas (12): Rosman Garcia, rhp, Texas, AAA+ST [10/8]; Justin Thompson, lhp, Texas, AAA+ST [10/17]; Rob Ellis, rhp, Los Angeles, AAA+ST [11/13]; Victor Santos, rhp, Colorado, AAA+ST [11/13]; Ron Mahay, lhp, Cubs, AAA+ST [11/13]; Brian Shouse, lhp, Houston, AAA+ST [11/13]; Donnie Sadler, ss, Texas, AAA+ST [11/13]; Rontrez Johnson, of, Kansas City, AAA+ST [11/13]; Fernando Lunar, c, Baltimore, AAA+ST [11/13]; Danny Ardoin, c, Kansas City, AAA+ST [11/13]; Ray Beasley, lhp, Atlanta, AAA+ST [11/15]; C.J. Nitkowski, lhp, Texas, AAA+ST [11/15].

Toronto (11): Doug Creek, lhp, Seattle, 1 yr [10/29]; Doug Linton, rhp, Atlanta, AAA+ST [10/30]; Trever Miller, lhp, Cincinnati, AAA+ST [10/30]; Jeff Tam, rhp, Oakland, 1 yr [11/1]; Tim Young, lhp, Cleveland, AAA+ST [11/1]; Evan Thomas, rhp, Philadelphia, AAA+ST [11/1]; Mike Moriarty, 2b, Baltimore, AAA+ST [11/1]; Rob Ryan, of, Boston, AAA+ST [11/5]; Howie Clark, of, Baltimore, AAA+ST [11/5]; Josh Towers, rhp, Baltimore, AAA+ST [11/8]; Bruce Aven, of, Cleveland, AAA+ST [11/8].

National League:

Arizona (0):

Atlanta (0):

Chicago (1): Mike Sirotka, lhp, Toronto, AAA+ST [10/30].

Cincinnati (8): Robin Jennings, of, Cincinnati, AAA+ST [11/19]; Ryan Freel, of, Tampa Bay, AAA+ST [11/19]; Lance Davis, lhp, Cincinnati, AAA+ST [11/19]; Mark Watson, lhp, Seattle, AAA+ST [11/19]; Sean DePaula, rhp, Cleveland, AAA+ST [11/19]; Reed Secrist, c, Pittsburgh, AAA+ST [11/19]; Kelly Dransfeldt, ss, Texas, AAA+ST [11/19]; Emil Brown, of, Tampa Bay, AAA+ST [11/19]; Felipe Crespo, of, San Fran, AAA+ST [11/19].

Colorado (0):

Florida (8): Toby Borland, rhp, Florida, AAA+ST [11/25]; Rick Croushore, rhp, Boston, AAA+ST [11/25]; Allen Levrault, rhp, Oakland, AAA+ST [11/25]; Paul Hoover, c, Tampa Bay, AAA+ST [11/25]; Matt Treanor, c, Florida, AAA+ST [11/25]; Chad Allen, of, Cleveland, AAA+ST [11/25]; Rob Stratton, of, Colorado, AAA+ST [11/25]; Chris Wakeland, of, Detroit, AAA+ST [11/25].

Houston (4): Miguel Saladin, rhp, Houston, AAA+ST [11/1]; Chris Gissell, rhp, Cubs, AAA+ST [11/1]; Ken Vining, lhp, White Sox, AAA+ST [11/1]; Jonathon Johnson, rhp, San Diego, AAA+ST [11/1].

Los Angeles (1): Luke Prokopec, rhp, Toronto, AAA+ST [11/4].

Milwaukee (6): Brooks Kieschnick, rhp, White Sox, AAA+ST [11/8]; Scott Seabol, 3b, Yankees, AAA+ST [11/8]; Cody McKay, c, Oakland, 1 yr [11/8]; Wilton Veras, 3b, Boston, AAA+ST [11/25]; Marc Budzinski, of, Cubs, AAA+ST [11/25]; Jed Hansen, ss, Kansas City, AAA+ST [11/25].

Montreal (0):

New York (0):

Phildelphia (2): Mike Coolbaugh, 3b, St Louis, AAA+ST [11/13]; David Bell, 3b, San Fran, 4 yrs, $17M [11/24].

Pittsburgh (0):

St. Louis (1): Woody Williams, rhp, St Louis, 2 yrs w/co, $14.9M [11/25]

San Diego (2): Francisco Cordova, rhp, dnp, 1 yr, $0.75M [11/19]; Jesse Orosco, lhp, Los Angeles, 1 yr, $0.8M [11/19].

San Francisco (0):

oh im fully aware of drunk-speak.... i have done it myself on many occasions in chat.. just ask rps and heather...lol.....but when your sober you need little things like a decoder ring to help ya out.......:D

lol, hell yea, and it's funny s***! btw, we should schedule a Soxnet chat where we all get drunk before chatting so we understand everyone's drunk speak!

Welcome Aboard WSC.

Its great to have another Sox fan here to talk about the team we all love so much. Hopefully the Sox will pick up a backup outfielder(I will continue to lobby for the signing of Todd Hollandsworth) as well as the acquisition whether via trade or free agency of a veteran starting pitcher.

I know we offered Daal a contract and I'd be very happy with him, although I have my fingers crossed for Byrd.

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't feel that welcome at the fan forum of www.whitesox.com, under which I was ignored. I will continue to post there like always. I see many old faces, RedBird, (She was at White Sox interactive when this one guy got busted for posting 2 guys and a gurl and two other things) lol and I remember others as well. BTW, how do you build up your rank. IC that some are administrators, others rookies or starters.:cool: