All ppl

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Dudes, Dudettes,

I have words to songs but I don't know what the songs are...lemme see

"Just don't give it to me, baby we gonna rock (f***) baby we gonna roll (grow), with alot of luck (f***) over you."-DMX? something?

"It's you and me and Bobby V thats three tonight, hey"??? Bob Valvano? :lol

"Say tonight, fight the break of dawn come tomarrow, tomarrow I'll be gone..."-1999 at earliest guys...

got more later but just this is good for now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok while were on the subject here.. i hope someone can help me out.. if anyone has seen the chevy chase vegas vacation movie.. theres a song in the part where the girls are all dancin on the signs and stuff in the middle of the desert.......something like "from the roof tops shout it out baby im ready to go" if anyone can tell me who does that song and whats it called id appreciate it...... thanks.......

ok while were on the subject here.. i hope someone can help me out.. if anyone has seen the chevy chase vegas vacation movie.. theres a song in the part where the girls are all dancin on the signs and stuff in the middle of the desert.......something like "from the roof tops shout it out baby im ready to go" if anyone can tell me who does that song and whats it called id appreciate it...... thanks.......

The song is called "Ready To Go" done by Republica!

Guest hotsoxchick1
You're lucky. Only a chick would know that wuss song  :P

seems to me you must be a chick.. you sound like you know the song by your comment........so now ill just say...... shut the f*** up who asked ya...........lol.... :D :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
That happenes to also be the theme song for the 2001 White Sox on AM 1000.

they still use it today... thats where i heard it.......lol and why i asked

i finally recognized it

Guest hotsoxchick1

i finally recognized it

No wonder why we suck this year too :bang

lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

i finally recognized it

No they don't! Not on AM 1000.

heather yea htey do i was listening to it in the car today and heard it.. thats why i asked..........otherwise why would i care about it..........

i finally recognized it

heather yea htey do i was listening to it in the car today and heard it.. thats why i asked..........otherwise why would i care about it..........

It is not the theme song for this year. That was 2001. They change the theme song every year. Hell they don't even do much this year during that brake between Rooney and Farmer's wrap up and Wills' post game show.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i finally recognized it

It is not the theme song for this year. That was 2001. They change the theme song every year. Hell they don't even do much this year during that brake between Rooney and Farmer's wrap up and Wills' post game show.

well heather today in the car im tellin ya like im typin right now i heard it on there.......honestly i did.. dont know if they use it all the time but they sure did today...........

i finally recognized it

well heather today in the car im tellin ya like im typin right now i heard it on there.......honestly i did.. dont know if they use it all the time but they sure did today...........

They use the song at the end of the pre-game show while the names of the show sponsors are being read. HSC is right.

i finally recognized it

They use the song at the end of the pre-game show while the names of the show sponsors are being read. HSC is right.

I'm talking about when they break for the postgame show.

i finally recognized it

I'm talking about when they break for the postgame show.

Whatever. They still use the song you're so adamant that they don't use.

That "you and me" song is ( I think ) by the Cherry Poppin Daddies, and it actually says either "you and me and the devil make three tonight" or "you and me and the bottle make three tonight".

I can't remember which, but I heard that song a million times during that horrid ( but thankfully brief ) swing revival a couple years ago.

Dudes, Dudettes,

I have words to songs but I don't know what the songs are...lemme see

"Just don't give it to me, baby we gonna rock (f***) baby we gonna roll (grow), with alot of luck (f***) over you."-DMX? something?

"Say tonight, fight the break of dawn come tomarrow, tomarrow I'll be gone..."-1999 at earliest guys...

got more later but just this is good for now

I think the first one you are thinking of from DMX has got to be "X gonna give it to ya." I can't think of any other song that would be.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wsc425

What are all the songs from Vice City?

-V Rock

-the one thats like You...are always there within our lives, we'll leave the TV and the Radio behind. We'll be back in just a while.