Article on Ponson's future

KipWellsFan

The O's are asking for Crede

Why dont you pay attention before you make random posts

Listen dude. Your trade proposal is a joke. They want Crede AND SOME REAL PLAYERS, NOT BILLY KOCH. The interesting part of your comeback, isn't that you defend your post in some way, by saying how it COULD make sense (maybe in some fantasy league full of 12 year olds, I don't know) but instead attack. I threw numbers out there for you, and that is the best you could come up with? Maybe you should try reading other peoples posts and learn to put some thought into your own posts!

I, for one, will be ticked if kw gives up crede... we have been forever waiting for a real 3b and now we've got one and you guys wanna give him up... yeah he's started off slow, but who hasnt this year? he's starting to produce a bit more now, leave him be!

I would still rather deal Konerko over Lee even though Pauly is hot right now. I think the orioles would take my proposed deal if there was one more prospect in there. He has been sort of inconsistent the past few years and plus he is a free agent next year. Im sure Kenny could ink him next year. Just look at this rotation:

Buherle

Loaiza

Ponson

Garland

Rauch or maybe even Honel :cheers  :cheers

For all i care colon can walk he is just another bust in my eyes.

How can you forget Cy Porzio? The man is dealing!

CWSOX45

The O's are asking for Crede

Why dont you pay attention before you make random posts

There is no way the O's would take Koch. He's a waste of cash and they're trying to re-build.

We shouldn't give up any more prospects in trades this year.

CWSOX45