IndySoxFan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg you are takin it way out of line here..........all i stated was facts on kelly........and stated that botch was not all he was said to be........big f***in deal.... while your at it why not put blame on the coaching staff...dumbass yard gnome, rowand, too much junk in the trunk paulie, hell fire the whole damn team and get a new one in here..... and get rid of jr too while your burning people at the stake.........new ownership and new players will take us to the promise land.............geez us guys get a grip ok.............. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
oh and that no organ playing nancy faust... have not won a pennant since we got her... what a piece of s*** :P

yeah and that lousy parking lot guy joey.... havent won since hes been saving me a front row space........damn him......... :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
bring back the guy that yelled in the front row....Get-Up guy...its his fault too

yeah it is his fault.. the poll on espn 1000 said so by a landslide.......im gonna give him a call and tell him to get his ass to the games and start yelling again........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
and that bat-boy in 2000...what the hell was his name?

poppy.. yeah its all his fault.. since he was fired we havent been the same...........f***er........get his ass on the phone too i want to give him a piece of my mind...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
i am going to bed... you f***ers are ate up....

oh and f*** DJ... he sucks worse than chip carrey

ohhhhh you didnt just go there.. you better get to steppin befo it gets ugly up in here.........dissin on my guy dj.....and using the chimp in the same sentance... now thats just whacked and jacked........im gonna have to busta cap in yo ass for that one........ :o ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
ah f***... i cant sleep now... you got my dandruff up

lol they make head and shoulders shampoo for that .. i suggest a nice hot shower with a heafty shampooing..... im sure that will take care of those nasty flakes...... :D

lol they make head and shoulders shampoo for that .. i suggest a nice hot shower with a heafty shampooing..... im sure that will take care of those nasty flakes...... :D

damn... you are in a mood tonight.... your man is a professional snake-handler i hope :D