IndySoxFan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
damn... you are in a mood tonight.... your man is a professional snake-handler i hope :D

oh come on now i cant put every word in green.. but you get the drift....... :D im just funnin with ya.. its been one of those days ........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
ummmm i will nomiate bmr for that one, ever since he saw the light.

:lol:  :bringit

nah you cant.. yas mentioned it he takes the crown..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
ah hell... dont give me that soft side now... i was just getting into the rough stuff :lol:

oh your one of those huh..........here hows this ....... :whip :whip :whip :whip :whip

Guest hotsoxchick1
It is good to be king! :)

lol yeah all that royality and inbreeding sos not to damage the blood lines.... yep its good to f*** your sister....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
the word "killed" in the title does bother me - its a bit over the top and "no one means it so f***ing chill out cw" but it does bother me

yeah cw chill.. its a joke.. cant put titles in green.....your a mod fix it so we can....... :lol:

the word "killed" in the title does bother me - its a bit over the top and "no one means it so f***ing chill out cw" but it does bother me

your taking it out of context... had you been following the conversation you would have gotten the sarcasim....no bomb throwers in indy ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
he does have a point............. oh oh, i am agreeing with cw........ must be the pain killer i am on

lol stop it now.. i have a killer instinct about me....and im not afraid to use it........ :D