Most exciting sporting event you ever attended.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)
Again both exciting, but Chalmers play, including the freaky pass from Sherron tied the game at the buzzer on the biggest stage of them all.

True. Forgot about the pass (handoff sort of?) from Collins. I remember thinking he was falling down and the game would be over, but somehow got it off to Chalmers. I was happy Kansas won, though, b/c I hate John Calipari.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
True. Forgot about the pass (handoff sort of?) from Collins. I remember thinking he was falling down and the game would be over, but somehow got it off to Chalmers. I was happy Kansas won, though, b/c I hate John Calipari.

oh watching Calimari cry/complain/yell at his team was the best.

Collins just flew past Rose and CDR to complete that play.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 04:24 PM)
Mine would have to be last years Texas-Texas Tech game where Crabtree made the catch. Craziness.

I kinda like Texas Tech after watching that Bob Knight show a few years back and that was one of the greatest college football games Ive watched

QUOTE (SnB @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
wasn't at the illinois-arizona game.

But was at the #3 Illinois - #1 Wake Forest game. While the game wasn't exciting, the electricity in the building was only matched by the blackout last year.

I watched Illini-Wake game for the first time since it was on. The crowd seemed electric, and Wake almost seemed in awe

Game 1 ALDS vs Boston

Bears Comeback vs the eagles @ Philly in 2007

Gilbert Arenas Buzzer beater vs Bulls in 2005, knocking the Bulls out the playoffs. bad ending, the game was still incredible

Carl Everett and Robbie Alomar's debut vs the twins in 2003, resulting in a Walk Off HR by Thomas

Sox Vs Cubs Game in 2005 where Patterson dove for the ball and missed late in the game, resulting in a Sox win

Edit: Bears Packers 2008. Solider Field. Blocked FG, OT, Coldest Game Ever. Bears Win( to stay in the playoff hunt).

Edited by rangercal

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 04:07 PM)
somewhat true, but nothing in the world will ever ever ever beat the Mario Chalmers shot.

For Kansas yes.

The rest of the college basketball world will still give the title to Laettner.