Most bullshit rumors

johndyce

Guest hotsoxchick1

let him think what he wants to.....i dont care.. i was on the phone tonite with gug and he heard it right straight from keiths mouth ......as well as emailing back and forth with keiths dad chuck......it will all come out soon enough.....

Guest hotsoxchick1

showtime i dont know whats up with frank other than he has a deal on the table from the o's... what it contains or if he is signing it or whatnot i dont know but were supposed to hear about it this week.....i had heard tuesday by the latest( and that he was going to sign it) but we know how dates and announcements go...lol.....hes got till the end of the week technically... so maybe he will make kw sweat it out a bit? i know i would..........lol........

I just hope these next five days go by quick and Frank stays. I think he will, hes really running out of time to negotiate. I feel good thatll be with us next year. I wont leave if he does go tho. Altho I will always root for him and I would laugh at KW if he returned to old form and tortured opposing pitchers. Teach that son of a b**** KW a lesson.

BTW, go check out my post to you in the offtopic board...

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

He thinks the Foulke trade was a BS rumor.

If thats the case John, let me assure you that HSC, Michelle, is one of the smartest Sox fans I've ever seen and she's never just made up a rumor. This is about the first time she's ever even hinted about something like this.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

showtime i dont know whats up with frank other than he has  a deal on the table from the o's... what it contains or if he is signing it or whatnot i dont know but were supposed to hear about it this week.....i had heard tuesday by the latest( and that he was going to sign it) but we know how dates and announcements go...lol.....hes got till the end of the week technically... so maybe he will make kw sweat it out a bit? i know i would..........lol........

The longer the O's wait to hire Schueler, the better the chances are of him coming back or at leasts thats how I percieve it.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

let him think what he wants to.....i dont care.. i was on the phone tonite with gug and he heard it right straight from keiths mouth ......as well as emailing back and forth with keiths dad chuck......it will all come out soon enough.....

Maybe the trade will come off, maybe not. When GM's negotiate or anybody else in the business world for that matter sometimes "snags" develop. Sometimes these little "snags" end up derailing the whole process. In any case, whether it happens or not I have read enough of you and gug to know in my own mind that you're both great Sox fans who don't bs people. By the way, how does Keith feel about this I wonder? It wouldn't surprise me if he would like a change of scenery. Like I said about 6 times already closers get in slumps, even the great Mariano Rivera. Everyone seems to be allowed to work out of their trouble except Keith. Among other things this organization does not know how to handle and develop its own players at the Big League level. It wouldn't surprise me if Foulke returns to top form as a closer whoever he happens to pitch for next year.

Originally posted by SI1020

Maybe the trade will come off, maybe not. When GM's negotiate or anybody else in the business world for that matter sometimes "snags" develop. Sometimes these little "snags" end up derailing the whole process. In any case, whether it happens or not I have read enough of you and gug to know in my own mind that you're both great Sox fans who don't bs people. By the way, how does Keith feel about this I wonder? It wouldn't surprise me if he would like a change of scenery. Like I said about 6 times already closers get in slumps, even the great Mariano Rivera. Everyone seems to be allowed to work out of their trouble except Keith. Among other things this organization does not know how to handle and develop its own players at the Big League level. It wouldn't surprise me if Foulke returns to top form as a closer whoever he happens to pitch for next year. 

Yeah he got it together as a pitcher the last few months, they just kept jerking his chain. I bet he's excited to get out of the organization, and go to a team that respects him.

In regards to Thomas, my guess would be his trouble is guarenteed money. What if he gets injured again? This incentive laden contract that has him making a possible $12 million or so(just a made up number) may be only guarentees him $5 million a year...the White Sox could guarentee more than that and he would be faced with a tougher decision. He would most likely not get injured, but there is the possibility...just look at his last 5 years. I don't think it's because his 'skills are diminishing', but rather because of injury. He was fully healthy in 2000....I would take those numbers any day.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

He thinks the Foulke trade was a BS rumor.

Hell yeah it was a bulls*** rumor.

HSC said it would happen Monday and it didn't happen until Tuesday.

The lying b****...

PS: Did anyone catch in the initial post in tnis thread that is was stated that we would trade FOR Kruk... since Kruk WAS a White Sox player, the jab in that post went way awry.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I don't think Dyce meant anything like this.  John seems like a good poster and a smart Sox fan.

Very possibly true. John Dyce, new poster, please know that when HotSoxChick talks White Sox baseball, it is as if God said it personally. She knows more baseball than anyone.

And John Dyce, welcome to this site. You got to be a smart guy because you came here and not to the MLB board.

Guest hotsoxchick1

my floor is soaked in evans drool right now.... hes got to be foaming at the mouth to get his hands on frank.. its really not that far fetched either..... they move their 1st baseman and another for f***in hundley??? give me a break the scrubs couldnt give him away before no all of the sudden evans is guliable enough to take it.......come on theres something more underlying here.......frank lives in la... hmmm.. hes working out in vegas... and tellman is in evans office right now hammering out a deal .... you can almost be assured on it...........but who am i to say huh????? lol.......