Baseball Card Thread

Guest wsc425

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 1957 Hank Aaron where he is batting LH. That is worth a lot (or is it 1956), I think it is 57, I have not looked at it in years, in safety deposit box. Same with my other Nolan Ryan rookie card. I have 1964 Pete Rose, I have Fisk's rookie card. Several Minnie Minoso, Early Wynn, Billy Pierce. Gary Peters and Pete Ward rookie cards.

LOL! Spiff I got that Card!!! Kelly Wunsch is in those too

Haha I don't have the Wunsch but everyone I did get that year seems to have failed; Norton, Andre King, Josue Estrada, etc. What a waste.

Josue Estrada Sucked.

That set has as Draft Pick Cards

Brooks Kiesnick

Greg Keagle

Andre King

Kelly wunsch

Andy Witt

Kirk Presley

Kevin Orie

Brian Cooper

That's all i can remember from the top of my head

Josue Estrada Sucked.

That set has as Draft Pick Cards

Brooks Kiesnick

Greg Keagle

Andre King

Kelly wunsch

Andy Witt

Kirk Presley

Kevin Orie

Brian Cooper

That's all i can remember from the top of my head

I have a Kieschnick rookie, I think it's 93 UDCC. Silver sig and all that s***, too bad he never amounted to anything.

I've collected in the past, but I've kind of stopped.

My favorite card is probably my 90 leaf of Thomas. My main goal is to collect every Frank Thomas rookie card....I think I have about half of them. I also have one when he played in the Cape Cod league....it's a PSA card graded I believe an 8.5.

I also have a Griffey rookie(I think Topps, but I'm not sure), a Jeter rookie(worth like $4), and that's about it. My dad has every Harmon Killebrew Topps card ever made though, if I remember correctly. And they are all in very good condition, considering how old they are. Quite a good investment....keep those suckers in good shape for 20 more years and you sell them....holy s***, you could probably get like somewhere between $500-$1000 for them.

Guest wsc425

My favorite card is probably my 90 leaf of Thomas.  My main goal is to collect every Frank Thomas rookie card....I think I have about half of them.  I also have one when he played in the Cape Cod league....it's a PSA card graded I believe an 8.5. 

I also have a Griffey rookie(I think Topps, but I'm not sure), a Jeter rookie(worth like $4), and that's about it.  My dad has every Harmon Killebrew Topps card ever made though, if I remember correctly.  And they are all in very good condition, considering how old they are.  Quite a good investment....keep those suckers in good shape for 20 more years and you sell them....holy s***, you could probably get like somewhere between $500-$1000 for them.

Jeter-15.00

Get the Thomas error card. Worth big bucks.

My favorite card is probably my 90 leaf of Thomas.  My main goal is to collect every Frank Thomas rookie card....I think I have about half of them.  I also have one when he played in the Cape Cod league....it's a PSA card graded I believe an 8.5. 

I also have a Griffey rookie(I think Topps, but I'm not sure), a Jeter rookie(worth like $4), and that's about it.  My dad has every Harmon Killebrew Topps card ever made though, if I remember correctly.  And they are all in very good condition, considering how old they are.  Quite a good investment....keep those suckers in good shape for 20 more years and you sell them....holy s***, you could probably get like somewhere between $500-$1000 for them.

Jeter-15.00

Get the Thomas error card. Worth big bucks.

I've seen some of those Thomas error cards. Those are neat. Worth like $400-$800, no?

But trust me....my Jeter rookie is not worth $15.

A buddy of mine was remodeling an old house a few years back. He saw a stack of old football cards that had been nailed to a rafter. One nail through the whole stack. Pulled the nail and in that stack was a Johnny Unitas rookie card.