Season Ticket Holders - Seat Upgrades?

chiguy79

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 05:15 PM)
Nice work, do you have split season? My goal is section 144 for splits.

I just moved up to section 149, row 11.

Not bad either rock! I have a full 81 games with stdm club 2 seats.

Edited by spataro51

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 04:15 PM)
Nice work, do you have split season? My goal is section 144 for splits.

I just moved up to section 149, row 11.

i've got the weekday for the seats next to yours and we were told 149 row 28. honestly i just don't believe our rep or the fact that nobody with a weekday plan closer to us has not renewed. i'm not all that angry, its just not very believable. i think the ability to move is directly proportional to the amount of work your rep wants to put into finding you better seats. i'm sure there's limitations from the sox on how much time they can spend helping someone who's already paying but there has to be some customer service. i'd be happy with just a little bit of disclosure on how/when people are allowed to move. the lack of disclosure makes me believe it's completely relationship based and your best bet is threatening to cancel.

QUOTE (joeynach @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 05:31 PM)
I would definatly hammer that point to oblivion if I were you, and perhaps CC the Sales Manager along with your rep when making that argument. No offense but believe me some ticket reps are simply inexperienced fresh out of school with a B.A. and have no clue what they are doing and how to actually develop business, something that most people is dependent on strong relationships.

Well, I didn't have to hammer anything home. I got a call back from the director of client services, and I got things done. The notes they had on me were completely incorrect. I was in row 3 and it said I wanted to move closer to the field. WRONG. I wanted to switch sides of the field and was more concerned about moving back in the section. The view from row 3 is not very good...when you are down the line.

I am happy...and I just got my new black Peavy jersey in the mail (awesome) and my Beckham jersey and I'm ready for sox fest and i got my tickets for spring training...and ....is this a run on sentence?

Lets go get it...I'm ready for the season.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 08:11 AM)
Well, I didn't have to hammer anything home. I got a call back from the director of client services, and I got things done. The notes they had on me were completely incorrect. I was in row 3 and it said I wanted to move closer to the field. WRONG. I wanted to switch sides of the field and was more concerned about moving back in the section. The view from row 3 is not very good...when you are down the line.

I am happy...and I just got my new black Peavy jersey in the mail (awesome) and my Beckham jersey and I'm ready for sox fest and i got my tickets for spring training...and ....is this a run on sentence?

Lets go get it...I'm ready for the season.

I hear ya, my old rep always tried moving me up a row, he didnt understand that all I cared about was sections closer to the plate. I would rather be in the last row in 144 than in the front row in 150. When we switched sides of the field from 115 to 150, the process was so painful.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 11:55 AM)
I hear ya, my old rep always tried moving me up a row, he didnt understand that all I cared about was sections closer to the plate. I would rather be in the last row in 144 than in the front row in 150. When we switched sides of the field from 115 to 150, the process was so painful.

I told my ticket rep exactly what I wanted, for two years in a row...and the notes I was read were wrong yesterday. Oh well, got it done. I'm going to enjoy this new seating arrangement.

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
I told my ticket rep exactly what I wanted, for two years in a row...and the notes I was read were wrong yesterday. Oh well, got it done. I'm going to enjoy this new seating arrangement.

3B side is sick. Great hotdog stand at the top of the ramp, BBQ beef and pork right there, and right off of the new gate that they just built.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 12:33 PM)
3B side is sick. Great hotdog stand at the top of the ramp, BBQ beef and pork right there, and right off of the new gate that they just built.

I think this is where I sat for the 2005 postseason...very excited...

I wouldn't have left the 3B side if the BBQ Pulled Pork stand was there all along!! I was able to move closer to the plate a few sections a few years ago vs. not moving at all on the 3B side so I took the option to move closer to the plate, hopefully can get a few sections closer this year, in 116 now.

Interesting notes that you guys didn't like being really close to the field, my wife preferes to be higher up in the rows but I sort of like the lower/middle section, we'll see what I get offered as I hadn't hear back yet, hopefully I do before everything gets taken, doh!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:46 AM)
But I wouldn't want to move seats, as we are in pretty much the perfect spot in our price range - front row UD, right above 1B.

Perfect for watching people in the front areas eat it when a foul ball flies at their face.