Esquire is the best magazine

bmags

And I really don't even think it's close.

Best fiction

Best interviews

Best drink database

Clean presentation

I love this magazine. I have a backlog of them for when I get home. But I read them now online, and their web site is fantastic, as well. Yep.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
And I really don't even think it's close.

Best fiction

Best interviews

Best drink database

Clean presentation

I love this magazine. I have a backlog of them for when I get home. But I read them now online, and their web site is fantastic, as well. Yep.

I actually get both Esquire and GQ. I think they are extremely similar, in terms of presentation, content, viewpoint, etc. In fact, unless I am looking at the cover, I can't really tell which of the two I am reading at the time I am sitting on the crapper. :)

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 21, 2010 -> 06:38 AM)
I actually get both Esquire and GQ. I think they are extremely similar, in terms of presentation, content, viewpoint, etc. In fact, unless I am looking at the cover, I can't really tell which of the two I am reading at the time I am sitting on the crapper. :)

I enjoy GQ very much as well, however, because they are kind of an international brand, i can't log on into it from Brazil.

BUT, I still think that Esquires featured content: fiction and interviews, top GQ, however, GQs regular writers are probably more entertaining. For instance, the dude that writes about job and interviewing etiquette. I learned a lot.