detroit cops give tickets

cwsox

Since I moved to Michigan in 75 I have tried to be a Lions fan and it just doesn't take.

But I am a major Harrington fan.

I was at Ford Field a week ago Sunday for the Eminem concert - while I hate indoor stadiums, I was very impressed with the Ford Field! That has to be a great place to watch a game. It was a great place to watch a rap concert at any rate. :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

this is my 1st attempt at an attachment so let's hope it works

So, I see you're over here now after trying to resurrect the MLB Sox site. All these bells and whistles are too confusing, but at least there is more intelligent discussion of trade issues and what we're going to do for a 5th starter.

So, I see you're over here now after trying to resurrect the MLB Sox site.  All these bells and whistles are too confusing, but at least there is more intelligent discussion of trade issues and what we're going to do for a 5th starter.

Welcome aboard :headbang

The Lions are f***ing cool. Harrington and Rogers will be one of the best qb/wr combinations for years to come.

You're damn right about that. I can't wait to see what Rogers can do in the NFL. His hands and instincts are unbelievable. Is Hakim gonna be back this year?

And by the way: What has happened to Germane Crowell?

You're damn right about that.  I can't wait to see what Rogers can do in the NFL.  His hands and instincts are unbelievable.  Is Hakim gonna be back this year?

And by the way:  What has happened to Germane Crowell?

Hakim will be back, I'm pretty sure. But I have no idea what happened to Crowell, maybe he is holding.

The Giants are my team, but I've always liked the Lions.

You're damn right about that.  I can't wait to see what Rogers can do in the NFL.  His hands and instincts are unbelievable.  Is Hakim gonna be back this year?

It doesnt hurt that they have 2 of my USC boys in Kalimba Edwards and Andre Goodman...I keep up with the Lions concerning those 2 guys.

It doesnt hurt that they have 2 of my USC boys in Kalimba Edwards and Andre Goodman...I keep up with the Lions concerning those 2 guys.

They never played at Southern Cal? ;)

So, I see you're over here now after trying to resurrect the MLB Sox site.  All these bells and whistles are too confusing, but at least there is more intelligent discussion of trade issues and what we're going to do for a 5th starter.

VA!

I am so glad you have visited - please come back all the time - your type of intelligent baseball discourse will be appreciated here - unlike on mlb - and no trolls, none of that on and on bulls*** - real baseball talk in the baseball side and anything else over here in off topic -

ad when we differ, it never gets that childish s*** that happens on mlb - much more respect -

VA, I am particularly glad you have checked us out. I welcome you so much! Please spend at least some of your time and share your thoughts here with us - please! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

The only other gamecock in the pros that I can think of is John Abraham. Did that RB Derrick Watson (think that's his name) ever come close to the pros?

The only other gamecock in the pros that I can think of is John Abraham. Did that RB Derrick Watson (think that's his name) ever come close to the pros?

Spiff, Spiff, Spiff....how wrong you are...BTW, Derek just got cut by New England last week, someone should give the kid a shot, he has the talent.

South Carolina  
John Abraham Defensive End New York Jets 
Brandon Bennett Running Back Cincinnati Bengals 
Sheldon Brown Cornerback Philadelphia Eagles 
Cecil Caldwell Defensive Tackle Cleveland Browns 
Terry Cousin Cornerback Carolina Panthers 
Kalimba Edwards Defensive End Detroit Lions
Arturo Freeman Safety Miami Dolphins 
Andre' Goodman Cornerback Detroit Lions 
Ray Green Cornerback New York Giants 
Kerry Hood Wide Receiver Jacksonville Jaguars 
Kevin House Cornerback San Diego Chargers 
Corey Jenkins Linebacker Miami Dolphins 
Langston Moore Defensive Tackle Cincinnati Bengals 
Jamar Nesbit Offensive Guard Jacksonville Jaguars 
Willie Offord Safety Minnesota Vikings 
Andrew Pinnock Running Back San Diego Chargers 
Stanley Pritchett Running Back Chicago Bears 
Marcus Robinson Wide Receiver Baltimore Ravens 
Duce Staley Running Back Philadelphia Eagles 
John Stamper Defensive End Chicago Bears 
Anthony Wright Quarterback Baltimore Ravens

Spiff, Spiff, Spiff....how wrong you are...BTW, Derek just got cut by New England last week, someone should give the kid a shot, he has the talent.

South Carolina  
John Abraham Defensive End New York Jets 
Brandon Bennett Running Back Cincinnati Bengals 
Sheldon Brown Cornerback Philadelphia Eagles 
Cecil Caldwell Defensive Tackle Cleveland Browns 
Terry Cousin Cornerback Carolina Panthers 
Arturo Freeman Safety Miami Dolphins 
Andre' Goodman Cornerback Detroit Lions 
Ray Green Cornerback New York Giants 
Kerry Hood Wide Receiver Jacksonville Jaguars 
Kevin House Cornerback San Diego Chargers 
Corey Jenkins Linebacker Miami Dolphins 
Langston Moore Defensive Tackle Cincinnati Bengals 
Jamar Nesbit Offensive Guard Jacksonville Jaguars 
Willie Offord Safety Minnesota Vikings 
Andrew Pinnock Running Back San Diego Chargers 
Duce Staley Running Back Philadelphia Eagles 
John Stamper Defensive End Chicago Bears 
Anthony Wright Quarterback Baltimore Ravens

haha I never said there weren't more, I just couldn't think of any of them. And I knew the duce went there I had just forgotten. Not too long ago I watched an old Clemson-USC game on ESPN Classic. Staley, Wright, Robinson and Trevor Pryce were in that game, as was one Gamecock you forgot, Darren Hambrick. :o

You should be happy I even remembered Watson's name. :ph34r:

I didn't know either of those two went to USC. It's a shame to see Marcus Robinson have such an awesome year, get hurt the next year, and not be the same. I hope he does well this year for Baltimore.

I didn't know either of those two went to USC. It's a shame to see Marcus Robinson have such an awesome year, get hurt the next year, and not be the same. I hope he does well this year for Baltimore.

Pritchett will ALWAYS be remembered in USC circles as the running back that went over the top against UGa in 93 or 94, with no time on the clock to win the game in Athens....

Well, Darren Hambrick and his oft-troubled brother Troy Hambrick at Dallas went to USC, but Troy got kicked off the team before his senior season. f*** Clemson, BTW

ahh, see i was confused because when i watched that game there was a hambrick at running back, and i thought it was troy but then when i looked it up it said darren went to savannah state. now i understand.

and you'll get no argument from me on the clemson remark, i love seeing fsu roll them every year. i hate that stupid thing they do before the game where they all touch the rock and run down the hill. not scaring anybody!