XM Radio for old people who don't want their car to look ghetto

Texsox

My girlfriend has a new Honda CRV and wants to add a XM radio but hates the look of a lot of LEDs, electronic graphs for the EQ, etc. She also doesn't want to pay $500 for a factory head unit. So far the usual big boxes have yielded no satisfactory results. The regular season is coming up fast and I am trying to help her along.

QUOTE (Tex @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
My girlfriend has a new Honda CRV and wants to add a XM radio but hates the look of a lot of LEDs, electronic graphs for the EQ, etc. She also doesn't want to pay $500 for a factory head unit. So far the usual big boxes have yielded no satisfactory results. The regular season is coming up fast and I am trying to help her along.

She should have just bought a Honda Pilot, the XM comes built in. :headbang

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)
She should have just bought a Honda Pilot, the XM comes built in. :headbang

She considered it, it is a very nice vehicle. But she wanted to pay cash and her budget was about $20,000. Also, the Pilot was about the size of what she was trading in and she wanted something a little smaller.

QUOTE (Tex @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)

I am exactly the same when when it comes to my car radios. I HATE the fancy tricked out stereos.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 03:34 PM)
I am exactly the same when when it comes to my car radios. I HATE the fancy tripped out stereos.

She also isn't really excited about an add on unit, but a portable may be the way to go.