Is anyone going to spring traing this year?

CubsSuck1

I know it is still a little far off, but is anyone going to Arizona this spring to see the Sox? I did last year, and I'm not sure if I will go again this year, but it is a great experience and a lot of fun. If I go it will be the last week of March, during spring break. Has anyone ever been to AZ or are going this year to see the sox?

Yep, I'll be their. I go with my dad every year for about 3 nights and 4 days. I don't only watch the Sox but I catch at least two Sox games and get to the games way early watching bp, getting autographs, talking with players etc.

Its a real blast. Typically I go when I get a day off from school or when I just find a time where I can afford to miss two days of school and just go over a weekend and carry it over.

Its only like a 5 hr drive from where I am in California.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont think ill be making that trip out there this year.. i have to save up my flyer miles for the barons games i plan to attend.... already making out my schedule.... i have been there a few times to spring training before though.. its always a blast.......if you go have a great time.... hey jas where are you in cally? espically since its only 5 hours for you i would figure your around my mom cause thats about what it takes from her house too.......just curious.......

I've always wanted to go to ST, I may do it this year depending on if I'm working or not, but I sure as s*** aint driving I'll take the flight out there thank you very much

But I am going to see the Sox and Dodgers in June, all three games more than likely That is gonna be f***ing awesome, I can't wait :metal:metal:metal

Last year was the first year I missed ST in 9 years and I'll likely miss again this year with the construction and everything else.. but if anyone does go, there's a Karaoke (sp?) bar off of Starr Pass Road (Drive?) that's a popular spot to see the players and get autographs. Also rather funny when they start singing. :D

Typically I stay in the Phoenix area and drive up to Tuscon for one of their games, and then watch another one of their games down in Phoenix.

Thats mainly because all the teams are pretty much in the Phoenix area.

Cali, I'll definately be making it to one of those Dodger games.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Typically I stay in the Phoenix area and drive up to Tuscon for one of their games, and then watch another one of their games down in Phoenix.

Thats mainly because all the teams are pretty much in the Phoenix area.

Cali, I'll definately be making it to one of those Dodger games.

well than I'll have to find your ass so we can piss of the other dodger fans. I'm sure I'll be at all 3, I just have to go.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'm in Orange County, 13 minutes away from Anaheim Stadium.

hey i flew into there a few christmas's ago... had to be diverted there cause they wouldnt let us land in ontario... thats where my mom is at.....well not to far from there anyhow.... dang jas next time im in cally we will have to hook up..your actually not that far.. about 45 minutes or so..........cool..........im looking around spring break or so.......when i have definate plans ill let ya know and see what we can do ok......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

I'm in Orange County, 13 minutes away from Anaheim Stadium.

hey i flew into there a few christmas's ago... had to be diverted there cause they wouldnt let us land in ontario... thats where my mom is at.....well not to far from there anyhow.... dang jas next time im in cally we will have to hook up..your actually not that far.. about 45 minutes or so..........cool..........im looking around spring break or so.......when i have definate plans ill let ya know and see what we can do ok......

Oh what the f*** am I, chopped liver?!?! You'll visit the O.C. boy but not the Burbank Sox fan, I see how it is :D

Sounds cool Michelle. Ya, Ontario ain't too far at all. My school is like 20 minutse from their. Its kind of like an in between point.

I got like a 20 minute drive in the morning to reach Cal State Fullerton.

Also, definately Cali...We'll piss them off good.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

I should be going.

Also, HSC, don't go to Birmingham this year...most of the Winston-Salem guys will be moving on up, and well, they really suck.

all the reason for me to go cerb... someone has to shout those guys into shape huh.......lol......is ring on that list of moving up ?? if so i have to go just to see what all the fuss is about him......

jas we will definately make plans... my moms house is about 45 minutes from orange co.. or is it called john wayne airport? what ever it is shes close to there....i remember on the drive back to her place we passed the mighty ducks arena and the angles park on the highway.....