Good Question

Big Irish

Greedy guys up in Motown, can you lend us a cup banner? Our 1961 banner is quite dusty at this point, and the color is fading

our banners (notice, plural, as in 3 in 7 years) are still so new! :lol:

This guarentees a Heather posting now.

I can cover for Heather in her absence right now. Hawks fans stick together like....like....finish that off yourself i guess

cwsox i gotta tell ya i'm taking responsibility for the wings 1st round sweep

See my Hawks beat you guys in the last game of the year - thereby making you face the almighty Ducks...and we all know what happened there (and if you don't they got SWEPT). Without that victory by the almighty Hawks, you may have been on your way to another Cup. So i'd like to take full credit as a Hawks fan for successfully eliminating the Wings from the 2003 playoffs.

That's about all the made up ammunition i have right now, please don't counter with "hey how's chelios doing" or "don't you just hate how we lose federov but then go get hatcher and whitney and get hasek out of retirement" or "don't you hate how our 3rd goaltender (legace) is better than your number one goalie"

Thanks

For those of us born and raised in the Chicsgo metro area we are often posed the quetion as would you rather the Sox win the World Series or the Bears (presented by Bank One) win the Super Bowl?  It is a great ? and I have thought about it a lot. It is definately a tough call. On the one hand it is DA Bears. c'mon. DA Bears are Chicago and what greater to bring back the city than the Lombardi Trophy.

But then I thought about it some more and was like Baseball is america's past time and it would be incredible to see the Sox take one. What a day that would be.

But in thinking about it I think I have come up with the determining factor for anyone who has pondered this very question.

You want the Sox to win the series.

#1. It is Baseball.

#2. It is all ours. We don't have to share it with those BASTARD Cub fans :fthecubs  It is all ours to show off and brag about for a long time and at that point gone are the days of ever losing any sort of arguement to a cub fan. We don't have to share it with anyone but ourselves. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Lets put it this way. I'm a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan. Michael Jordan is my hero my idol my champion and so on. But I would trade all 6 of the Bulls titles for 1 White Sox world series. I have a passion for baseball and the White Sox that I don't have for anything or anyone else....WHITE SOX > ALL :cheers

I can cover for Heather in her absence right now. Hawks fans stick together like....like a fat kid on a Smartie.

Hawks fans stick together like....like a fat kid on a Smartie. How's that?

I feel your pain the doomed teams of the NHL such as the Mighty Hawks(Wirtz) My B's(Jacobs) have very little light at the end of that long dark tunnel.

I can cover for Heather in her absence right now. Hawks fans stick together like....like a fat kid on a Smartie.

Hawks fans stick together like....like a fat kid on a Smartie. How's that?

I feel your pain the doomed teams of the NHL such as the Mighty Hawks(Wirtz) My B's(Jacobs) have very little light at the end of that long dark tunnel.

That's pretty good man

Well, at least the B's have made somewhat of an effort to rebuild and go young. And they have some disgusting talent over there. Now, if only you had a damn goalie

The Hawks, while claiming they are rebuilding, were the OLDEST TEAM in the league last year. That's not rebuilding. That's signing bulls*** fillins to possible sneak into the 8 spot and make bank for Wirtz pocket

And then the whole Ruutu thing...don't get me started

This season is going to be a train wreck. Play all the youngsters, i don't care if they lose 50 games doing it. I'm sick of 30 something journeymen, who aren't going to be here if and when we win something, taking time away from youngsters with futures and going through the motions.

For those of us born and raised in the Chicsgo metro area we are often posed the quetion as would you rather the Sox win the World Series or the Bears (presented by Bank One) win the Super Bowl?  It is a great ? and I have thought about it a lot. It is definately a tough call. On the one hand it is DA Bears. c'mon. DA Bears are Chicago and what greater to bring back the city than the Lombardi Trophy.

But then I thought about it some more and was like Baseball is america's past time and it would be incredible to see the Sox take one. What a day that would be.

But in thinking about it I think I have come up with the determining factor for anyone who has pondered this very question.

#1. It is Baseball.

#2. It is all ours. We don't have to share it with those BASTARD Cub fans :fthecubs  It is all ours to show off and brag about for a long time and at that point gone are the days of ever losing any sort of arguement to a cub fan. We don't have to share it with anyone but ourselves. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Lets put it this way. I'm a HUGE Chicago Bulls fan. Michael Jordan is my hero my idol my champion and so on. But I would trade all 6 of the Bulls titles for 1 White Sox world series. I have a passion for baseball and the White Sox that I don't have for anything or anyone else....WHITE SOX > ALL :cheers

That is exactly what Jerry Reinsdorf said :puke :ph34r:

#1. It is Baseball.

That is exactly what Jerry Reinsdorf said :puke :ph34r:

I was just going to say that

Anyways, I'm a Bills fan, so I could give a s*** about the Bears. Then again, atleast the Bears have won a Superbowl.

If I may sound like a Cubs fan for a second here....."this is the year!"

Regardless, I'd rather have the Sox win a World Series(preferably within the next year or two), so that way I can cock the s*** out of Cubs fans.

Dolphin fans???????

Any team with Dave Wanny as the head coach is DOOMED!

f*** you Wanny :fyou  :fyou

yes Dolphin fans!

and yes, anny team with wannstedt is doomed, i agree totally.

I cried when he was hired and I give him the finger most of the games, especially in our last game last season when I was screaming at him the last 10 minutes

I was there before him and I'll be there after, its like waiting out bevington

"hey how's chelios doing" or "don't you just hate how we lose federov but then go get hatcher and whitney and get hasek out of retirement" or "don't you hate how our 3rd goaltender (legace) is better than your number one goalie"

"hey how's chelios doing" and "don't you just hate how we lose federov but then go get hatcher and whitney and get hasek out of retirement" and "don't you hate how our 3rd goaltender (legace) is better than your number one goalie"

yzer-cup.jpg

Im a Raiders fan. First, I love Romo! Hes my kinda player. And last year, once the playoffs started, me and my friends made a super bowl betting pool. The Raiders were the team I chose. I wasnt a fan then but I watched every game during the playoffs and started to really like em. They didnt win but I didnt care...

Im a Raiders fan. First, I love Romo! Hes my kinda player. And last year, once the playoffs started, me and my friends made a super bowl betting pool. The Raiders were the team I chose. I wasnt a fan then but I watched every game during the playoffs and started to really like em. They didnt win but I didnt care...

You hate Jeremy Shockey and love Romonowski......hmmmmmmmmmmm.

"hey how's chelios doing" and "don't you just hate how we lose federov but then go get hatcher and whitney and get hasek out of retirement" and "don't you hate how our 3rd goaltender (legace) is better than your number one goalie"

yzer-cup.jpg

gee, thanks for the new wallpaper cwsox!!!!