various

rafacosta

Let's do a poll asking who wants Roman banned????

we won't do that.

soxtalk is not into banning and someone who is unpopular will not get banned for that - everyone has an equal opportunity to post, not a polularity contest.

he transgresses any of the few hard core things we value, he, like anyone, will be gone -

but of we were to Survivor style vote off every one who makes jerky posts, there will only be about 10 of us left! :lol: :lol: :headbang :headbang

we won't do that.

soxtalk is not into banning and someone who is unpopular will not get banned for that - everyone has an equal opportunity to post, not a polularity contest.

he transgresses any of the few hard core things we value, he, like anyone, will be gone -

but of we were to Survivor style vote off every one who makes jerky posts,  there will only be about 10 of us left!  :lol:  :lol:  :headbang  :headbang

Wow finally something.....oh ill be nice lol, good post.

What would those things be? Homophobia? Which this darn board is so strict about...

Dont get THAT started, according to a few, the whole world fits into that category. :rolleyes:

What would those things be? Homophobia? Which this darn board is so strict about...

Personally, I don't mind discussion on the subject, because, for one, someone usually comes out of it better educated on the subject. But, when someone constantly attacks an ethnic group or gays/lesbians/etc., I'm not going to stand for it.

Dont get THAT started, according to a few, the whole world fits into that category. :rolleyes:

WTF, IS YOUR PROBLEM??? ARE YOU SOX FANS, or GENTLEMEN-CALLERS?

THE SOX JUST LAID A MAJOR TURD AT THE CELL! GET F'G ANGRY!

SHOW SOME F'G EMOTION!

PRETEND THAT YOU CAN CANE TONIGHT'S LVP's!

DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

But stop talking about NON SOX RANT CRAPOLA!

Please.

:ph34r: -> Going NINJA on the bumbs in the bullpen

Personally, I don't mind discussion on the subject, because, for one, someone usually comes out of it better educated on the subject. But, when someone constantly attacks an ethnic group or gays/lesbians/etc., I'm not going to stand for it.

I havent seen that. All ive seen is different views and one paranoid person whining about it for days..................

name 1 person banned for that.

name 1.

name 1.

name 1 person banned from soxtalk.

Read what soxheads wrote and ignore everyone else who has no clue what they are talking about.

and your pity party has gone on long enough.

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

I havent seen that.  All ive seen is different views and one paranoid person whining about it for days..................

I only see one person being a paranoid whinner for the last several days on that topic and should you walk past a mirror you too shall see him.

I havent seen that.  All ive seen is different views and one paranoid person whining about it for days..................

I only see one person being a paranoid whinner for the last several days on that topic and should you walk past a mirror you too shall see him.

wow that sad and pathetic no you are reaction just really got to me LMFAO :rolleyes:

Bud take a look at the posts on that subject over the entire week and keep patting yourself on the back. I'm glad cw is a better man to ignore your attempts to bait him lately, sadly I'm not. Get your one liner last word in and post the poll eyes to feel good about yourself. Good night.

wow that sad and pathetic no you are reaction just really got to me LMFAO :rolleyes:

Bud take a look at the posts on that subject over the entire week and keep patting yourself on the back. I'm glad cw is a better man to ignore your attempts to bait him lately, sadly I'm not. Get your one liner last word in and post the poll eyes to feel good about yourself. Good night.

I dont bait anyone, i respond to ignorance and hypocrisy, and i will continue to do so. It has NOTHING to do with someone being gay or straight. As ive said 1000 times, i couldnt care less about what sexual preference anyone has............just that they hide it. In additon, not once in the past several days, have i brought up anything about being gay. But nice try and yeah ill give ya one more just so ya can sleep better.................. :rolleyes: