Tony Pena

Guest wsc425

Congrats on sweeping us. We swept you in April, you swept us in July, but we are leading the series and the division for now. If any of you care to join us over at Royalboard.com feel free. You may even want  to chime in on us posting Frank "The Greatest Player Ever" cell phone number on our board.

For the record, the series is tied at 5.

I'm just a little mod who does nothing besie stick my own threads. You're the boss dude. I prefer to let the posters tear him up first, then start editing his posts, and when we get bored with him, zap his ass!  :D

You're the boss dude.
since f***ing when??????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are the reason I came here (now other people who once liked you will hate you... :lol: ) and you are my leader in all things! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang I just do what you say -

you offer a nice way to deal with the troll - I will not zap, or zap, as you command! :cheers

since f***ing when???????  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you are the reason I came here (now other people who once liked you will hate you... :lol: ) and you are my leader in all things!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang I just do what you say -

you offer a nice way to deal with the troll - I will not zap, or zap, as you command! :cheers

You're an admin. you're above me. :P

When i get sick of him, i'll make it well known. I'm still laughing at him for now. :)

You're an admin. you're above me.  :P

When i get sick of him, i'll make it well known. I'm still laughing at him for now. :)

don't matter what the titles are!

are you going at all this week-end? I will be in for all three games. I don't think I've seen you since opening day... too long.

You're an admin. you're above me.  :P

don't matter what the titles are!

are you going at all this week-end? I will be in for all three games. I don't think I've seen you since opening day... too long.

Ptryy sure i'll be there saturday if all goes well with work. might have a ling run that day.

He looks like an idiot from what I saw on baseball tonight. I'd mug him if I ever met him. The bastard basically told his team to hit Thomas, what an idiot he was.

:fyou PENA :fyou KICK HIS ASS WHITE SOX PLAYERS!

I wouldn't doubt it. I remember when he was with the Sox he told Carlos Castillo to hit Bernie Williams in the head. I remember I saw the game he poited to his head as Castillo was winding up

He looks like an idiot from what I saw on baseball tonight. I'd mug him if I ever met him. The bastard basically told his team to hit Thomas, what an idiot he was.

:fyou PENA :fyou KICK HIS ASS WHITE SOX PLAYERS!

I wouldn't doubt it. I remember when he was with the Sox he told Carlos Castillo to hit Bernie Williams in the head. I remember I saw the game he poited to his head as Castillo was winding up

I remember seeing the highlights of that. Pena had said, I assume as a cover up, that what he meant by that was to use his head and think before he throws or something.

Seriously, why is that f***** on a sox board. I hate KC, but i wouldnt spend the time registering for an account on one of their websites. Hasn't anyone liked this board being only sox fans. If anyone has the power, kick SoxSuckGoRoyals out of here. Or anyone else that would waste time to troll Thats why MLB boards are f***ing annoying, because half of the people on there are KC and Cubs fans.

Seriously, why is that f***** on a sox board.  I hate KC, but i wouldnt spend the time registering for an account on one of their websites.  Hasn't anyone liked this board being only sox fans.  If anyone  has the power, kick SoxSuckGoRoyals out of here.  Or anyone else that would waste time to troll Thats why MLB boards are f***ing annoying, because half of the people on there are KC and Cubs fans.

:lol: :o

Seriously, why is that f***** on a sox board.  I hate KC, but i wouldnt spend the time registering for an account on one of their websites.  Hasn't anyone liked this board being only sox fans.  If anyone  has the power, kick SoxSuckGoRoyals out of here.  Or anyone else that would waste time to troll Thats why MLB boards are f***ing annoying, because half of the people on there are KC and Cubs fans.

I can't ban him, but I can f*** around with his posts :D

Que falta de respeito do caralho! O que esse prego está fazendo aqui? Vá tomar no cú pra lá! Seu filho de uma puta nojento! O Royals é uma bosta e vai morrer no final da temporada e nós vamos ganhar a divisão e vcs vão ficar caladinhos levando rola no cú.

Vá se fuder!!!

:angry:

:headbang :cheers :bang

If anyone  has the power, kick SoxSuckGoRoyals out of here.  Or anyone else that would waste time to troll Thats why MLB boards are f***ing annoying, because half of the people on there are KC and Cubs fans.

I do have the power to kick the troll out of here. I agree that the mlb boards suck in part for the reason you give. The reason RPS first pitched to me for coming over here was "no trolls."

I haven't seen this troll say anything yet over the line. The minute the troll does, please, anyone, PM me with the post in question and I will ban the troll.

If the terminology "why is that n***** still on the board" were used, the usage of speech unacceptable would be clear. I again suggest - strongly and begging - that the use of the term "f*****" is hate speech in the ears of many who hear it. Doesn't matter if "aw shucks I don't mean it." The impact on others is still the same. Once known, human respect for others asks that we please avoid it. There are many other words available to describe an asshole jerk scum troll and I have just suggested some which allows us to avoid the use of a word that is offensive to many.

I do have the power to kick the troll out of here.  I agree that the mlb boards suck in part for the reason you give. The reason RPS first pitched to me for coming over here was "no trolls."

I haven't seen this troll say anything yet over the line.  The minute the troll does, please, anyone, PM me with the post in question and I will ban the troll.

Oh he said some things, nothing too outrageous but inflammatory nonetheless, before I went back and messed around with his posts. Talking about how the only thing better than watching the Sox lose is seeing the fans get arrested, how Frank is a fatass, other stuff I can't remember. SoxSuckGoRoyals and whitesux should definitely get the boot.

I do have the power to kick the troll out of here.  I agree that the mlb boards suck in part for the reason you give. The reason RPS first pitched to me for coming over here was "no trolls."

I haven't seen this troll say anything yet over the line.  The minute the troll does, please, anyone, PM me with the post in question and I will ban the troll.

Oh he said some things, nothing too outrageous but inflammatory nonetheless, before I went back and messed around with his posts. Talking about how the only thing better than watching the Sox lose is seeing the fans get arrested, how Frank is a fatass, other stuff I can't remember. SoxSuckGoRoyals and whitesux should definitely get the boot.

I just went back and read his earlier posts, and they sound quite nice now. Eventually he'll stop posting if what he says gets messed around anyways. Nice job spiff