Tonight's Pitching match up

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1

we will be there tonite.. a buehrle win and a birthday what could be better?????? :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang koch you can hang with me an showtime if ya want to.........

we will be there tonite.. a buehrle win and a birthday what could be better?????? :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang koch you can hang with me an showtime if ya want to.........

Where will you guys be sitting or hanging out, since i don't have a ticket i'll probly be upper deck unless someone sneaks me down :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Where will you guys be sitting or hanging out, since i don't have a ticket i'll probly be upper deck unless someone sneaks me down  :rolleyes:

we will be down in 130.......but i think if we hook up at the gates i may be able to help ya out in gettin by us...... you have my cell number take with ya ok........

we will be down in 130.......but i think if we hook up at the gates i may be able to help ya out in gettin by us...... you have my cell number take with ya ok........

i got it, you have mine too, i think.....

what time do you usually get down there...i can leave anytime from here really

Guest hotsoxchick1
i got it, you have mine too, i think.....

what time do you usually get down there...i can leave anytime from here really

ian gets off work around 4ish and were heading out then... should only take about a half hour maybe less depends on traffic and how fast he drives .....lol.......im gonna try to get him to do the back roads but you know how he is about his car.. dont think he would want to take it through some of those neighborhoods...... ;) pm me your number i dont have it..........

ill put it in the book......

Anytime Mark Buehrle pitches, it's worth the price of admission.

Since the game isn't on MLB extra innings because of WCIU, I'll be stuck listening to Roons and Farmio on ESPN 1000, which to me is better than having to listen to Hawk and D.J.

Let's go Mark.

Since the game isn't on MLB extra innings because of WCIU, I'll be stuck listening to Roons and Farmio on ESPN 1000.

Let's go Mark.

Isn't this the 3rd time Buehrle and Mulder have squared off this year?

Guest hotsoxchick1

Since the game isn't on MLB extra innings because of WCIU, I'll be stuck listening to Roons and Farmio on ESPN 1000, which to me is better than having to listen to Hawk and D.J.

Let's go Mark.

listen closely im gonna try to piss off farmer by being too loud tonite.........maybe he will have security come down to tell me to shut up too lol...... :lol:

hotsoxchick1 Posted on Aug 8 2003, 08:11 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Koch This @ Aug 8 2003, 02:09 PM)

Where will you guys be sitting or hanging out, since i don't have a ticket i'll probly be upper deck unless someone sneaks me down

HSC, just tell them that koch is there to give you your birthday lap dance in your seat. :whip

Guest hotsoxchick1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where will you guys be sitting or hanging out, since i don't have a ticket i'll probly be upper deck unless someone sneaks me down  

HSC, just tell them that koch is there to give you your birthday lap dance in your seat. :whip

hey are you guys going tonite zach???? i still am owed a lap dance from huge ya know.. tonite would be a perfect nite....... ;)

whaaaaaaaaa?

hotsoxchick1 Posted on Aug 8 2003, 08:29 PM

hey are you guys going tonite zach???? i still am owed a lap dance from huge ya know.. tonite would be a perfect nite.......

I can't make it :angry: but zach23 and huge should be there. They are in the bleachers, so maybe you can stop by and have huge perform for ya.

hey are you guys going tonite zach???? i still am owed a lap dance from huge ya know.. tonite would be a perfect nite.......

I can't make it :angry: but zach23 and huge should be there. They are in the bleachers, so maybe you can stop by and have huge perform for ya.

off the hook :bang

Koch This Posted on Aug 8 2003, 08:42 PM

QUOTE (zach61 @ Aug 8 2003, 02:37 PM)

I can't make it  but zach23 and huge should be there. They are in the bleachers, so maybe you can stop by and have huge perform for ya. 

off the hook

Not with HSC. She probably wouldn't mind more than one lap dance on her birthday. :rolleyes:

I think these types of gms establish the Great pitchers from the good ones. Buehrle has to step it up tonight. Not just pitch well enough for the team to win. But out pitch one of the best in the game. I think the really great pitchers step their gm up a notch when going up against another great pitcher. It's gonna be really interesting. Go get em Marky Mark :headbang :bringit

Isn't Mulder from around the Chicago-land area and grew up as a Sox fan?

I thought I heard that from someone once upon a time.

I'll say one thing though....I bet Mark wins.  And I will say I bet his last name has an 'r' in it somewhere.

You are right.

what if it gets to the bullpens???? :bringit