THANKS, GUYS

The Critic

Just wanted to say that EXCEPT for the final score, I had a GREAT time meeting all you guys at the tailgate and the game!

It was VERY cool to meet HSC, Koch This, cwsox, Steff, Mr. Buerhle and Heather and her Saturn f***ING Ion. Also great to see Mr. Show again! I just wish the Sox had put on a better show.

And Steff, I think Sally DEFINITELY should have won tonight!!! :D

Hope to see you guys all again soom!!

Sally  :huh: ?

And I know you meant to say..... "Just wanted to say that EXCEPT for the final score and having to watch the game with Snoring/Smoking/Sneezing/Snapping Maury..... "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steff held up that "Sally Sox" sign between the 2nd and 3rd innings, and some sissy-looking dolt holding up the "Fan Fred" sign beat her for some prize. Don't know how they decided that, but that guy was a tool...

and Maury didn't have enough $$$ to go EVIL on me, so thank God for small miracles... :D

Tailgate was definitely a blast, good to meet up with some people here and from some other boards and just talk some baseball while throwin back a few

Sally Sox definitely should have won...and don't worry, i let Fred Fan know what was up....that toolbox

However the best part of that whole ATM race was when the two 8 year old chicks came up post race and asked Steff "is that a bra?" I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a blast tonight, minus the score

Special thanks goes out to Steff and HSC for organizing the whole thing, it was a great time

PS Maury and Critic, i heard you left in the 8th or so? You missed the awesome Ramon Hernandez blast off of Koch :ph34r:, not to mention the fireworks

Oh and i almost forgot, for those of you that may have missed it Dave Wills mentioned us on the postgame show for nomads fest or what not, mentioned a few people by name too, thanked us for the hospitality and good food and said it's nice to have good fans like that out there supportin the team

Guest hotsoxchick1

guys it was great to get together... killa yea i saw the saturn f***in ion and believe me heather didnt talk about it once she met maury... she was all over him like glue........lol lol lol....i guess dumbass lee is out the door now........ :D i have a few nice shots of her with her tounge in his ear and what not... i have to figure out how to download them onto here so i can share the special moments with you all..... :lol: .........critic nice meetin ya and nice hangin with koch this for a couple of games.... we also met the guys from the world crossing boards and showed them a pretty darn good time as well.........ill have a few shots of the events as they unfolded to put on here soon as i figure out how to.. they are downloaded (thank goodness for digital).... now i just got to get them on here........despite the game it was a great day.......... :headbang

critic, it was great meeting you too, and kochthis and the way too sober for my taste HeatherLee :lol: :cheers

always great seeing steff and nsc (who doesn't post here but I see him too seldom) and the "he will deny this but he is truly a great guy" RPS, and others -

and "doable" is a great word and so is "mountable"!!!!! I loved walking up to the gathering and hearing RPS expounding on "doable"!! :lol: :headbang ;) :cheers

good times good friends, what it is all about!

Guest hotsoxchick1
critic, it was great meeting you too, and kochthis and the way too sober for my taste HeatherLee :lol:  :cheers

always great seeing steff and nsc (who doesn't post here but I see him too seldom) and the "he will deny this but he is truly a great guy" RPS, and others -

and "doable" is a great word and so is "mountable"!!!!! I loved walking up to the gathering and hearing RPS expounding on "doable"!! :lol:  :headbang  ;)  :cheers

good times good friends, what it is all about!

umm just exactly where were ya .. i didnt see ya........and i have you know i stuck around the house till 1045 and i had to get to the store and pick up ian an hit the road.. sorry i missed ya.. but steff called me and let me know you were there late......i tried to call ya from the road but i got no answer.. thanks for the package........my neighbor took them in to her house cause she knew i was gonna be gone and ran them over when i pulled in the driveway...........pk is in my trunk btw............

Tailgate was definitely a blast, good to meet up with some people here and from some other boards and just talk some baseball while throwin back a few

Sally Sox definitely should have won...and don't worry, i let Fred Fan know what was up....that toolbox

However the best part of that whole ATM race was when the two 8 year old chicks came up post race and asked Steff "is that a bra?" I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a blast tonight, minus the score

Special thanks goes out to Steff and HSC for organizing the whole thing, it was a great time

PS Maury and Critic, i heard you left in the 8th or so? You missed the awesome Ramon Hernandez blast off of Koch  :ph34r:, not to mention the fireworks

Actually, Koch, the Hernandez blast was our "lovely parting gift" - when he hit that, we knew it was time to go...

..."not our night"... :huh:

Maury was starting to sober up, and he was getting a little cranky! :D

I'm not a huge fan of the fireworks, but I'll see those in 2 weeks when i bring the wife and daughter to see the Sox vs. Rangers. I'm a MUCH bigger fan of easy-exit parking lots than I am of fireworks!

Sally  :huh: ?

And I know you meant to say..... "Just wanted to say that EXCEPT for the final score and having to watch the game with Snoring/Smoking/Sneezing/Snapping Maury..... "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh... Maury was not at all bored last night..... ;)

Oh Koch.. that was classic! When she first walked up she was holding her hand to her face trying not to look.. LOL.. then when I told her it was in fact a bathing suit.. she said "Oh good.. my mom would have killed me if I was lookin at a bra!". Oh lord.. I nearly peed my pants! Bless their little hearts.

PS Maury and Critic, i heard you left in the 8th or so? You missed the awesome Ramon Hernandez blast off of Koch  :ph34r:, not to mention the fireworks

Yeah.. what the hell is that? Leaving without saying bye..? Did anyone see Heather after the 8th...?? :huh:

Yeah.. what the hell is that? Leaving without saying bye..? Did anyone see Heather after the 8th...??  :huh:

We were about 5 feet away from you guys, but when we went to leave, I looked and your ENTIRE group was gone!!!

It was amazing! Ten people AT LEAST - just GONE!

And PLEASE put out a search party for Maury's favorite cooler - he has another one, but it's just NOT THE SAME!! :D

There are so many hazy, fuzzy "semi-memories" for RPS and his "Cooly"!!!

:lol:

We were about 5 feet away from you guys, but when we went to leave, I looked and your ENTIRE group was gone!!!

It was amazing! Ten people AT LEAST - just GONE!

And PLEASE put out a search party for Maury's favorite cooler - he has another one, but it's just NOT THE SAME!!  :D

There are so many hazy, fuzzy "semi-memories" for RPS and his "Cooly"!!!

:lol:

Ya know how many drunk fests me and that cooler have been through? It's been my best friend. I'll meet up with a few guys after a softball game or just see a few friends driving around and decide to have a few cold ones. All we have to do is get some beer and ice and my cooler has always been there for me to keep God's water ice cold. :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
either michelle has it or somwone has my favorite cooler with my remaining beer!  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

dont fret maury i have your cooler.. i figured i would see ya before steff does.. geez us.. and i didnt drink whats left of your beer so chill bucko...... :D btw we did see heather after the 8th.....she was in pretty much the same shape she was in when we saw her at the tailgate lol........wheres maury when ya need him....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
thank you! Keep my cooler safe.

Did heather make it home ok? She wasnt in good shape.

your cooler and beer are safe.. i dont know i havent heard from her today.. ask guido he calls her all the time......... ;)