angles games

hi8is

hola everyone...

im out in califiornia.... and im thinking that I MUST go to these games... i cant make it to the one tonight, im seeing bjork at the hollywood bowl... poor me, haha.... :P

but i am thinking about leaving from the bowl towards the big A to see the sox for the last 3 games of the series.... does anyone know somewhere that i can park for free? is there any way to get into the stadium for really cheap? im really broke right now, and if i could get any insider tips from all you pros out there it would be great, thanks a lot! hope all is well! talk to you soon

i had to rush that post, for some reason my computer shut down....

i was also hoping that we could all met up at the stadium and make some noise for the sox.... i read somewhere that the angles have $9.00 tickets.... im assuming that those seats are s***.... but what i was wondering, is if you could just go down to the field level with that ticket.... you know, walk past a gaurd like you belong on the field level.... maybe flash the ticket really fast as you continue to walk past them... heh heh.... whatda you guys think? =)

so, if you have any tips for the mission.... or are going to any of the games, let me know =)

i had to rush that post, for some reason my computer shut down....

i was also hoping that we could all met up at the stadium and make some noise for the sox.... i read somewhere that the angles have $9.00 tickets.... im assuming that those seats are s***.... but what i was wondering, is if you could just go down to the field level with that ticket.... you know, walk past a gaurd like you belong on the field level.... maybe flash the ticket really fast as you continue to walk past them... heh heh.... whatda you guys think? =)

so, if you have any tips for the mission.... or are going to any of the games, let me know =)

Well the 9 dollar seats are in the Left Field "Bleachers" They're right by the bullpens, I've sat there the last 2 times I went, and they were fine.

Where I sat exactly, sect. 250, is illustrated poorly in this picture. Enjoy.

i think ill get those 9 dollar sets for the 3 games ill make it too... and then ill figure a way out to get onto the field level up close.... =) im pretty good at figuring ways out to get into good seats.... are you going to go to any of the games cali?

sunshine is a state of mind :headbang

heh heh

i live about an hour away from anaheim... dont have hardely any cash... so im gonna be sleeping in parks and in my car... heh heh... none of my friends are down to go with me, but hey... f*** em, i guess im just a bigger fan.... or a bigger dumb ass.... same thing haha peace