ACC Tournament

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 11, 2013 -> 06:38 AM)
I just look at this and yawn. Maybe just me but the ACC feels weak this year. No offense to Miami but UNC is far from impressive and they are the #3.

It's is down for sure but it would help if NCST would have played up to the talent they have and if UVA didnt lose to every CAA team on their schedule. UVA can beat Duke but they lose to Delaware, George Mason and Old Dominion.

The entire conference is muddled between 3-10th place. UNC got 3rd because they were one of the few teams that could but together a string of wins in a row. You take away the 6 game win streak between the Duke losses and UNC is 6-6.

Wouldnt shock me if Duke,Miami or NCST made a run but it would be shocking either if all three are down by the first Sunday. But I guess that is the landscape of college basketball these days.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 11, 2013 -> 05:59 AM)
It's is down for sure but it would help if NCST would have played up to the talent they have and if UVA didnt lose to every CAA team on their schedule. UVA can beat Duke but they lose to Delaware, George Mason and Old Dominion.

That definitely doesn't help, NC State was top-10 in a lot of places pre-season. Their defense just sucks, which is kinda weird since it was closer to mediocre last year with a similar team.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 07:49 PM)
2 of 19 from threes

Maryland is hitting a lot more shots than they typically do as well.

Down 9 right now (7 right as I typed that), but Duke is in the double-bonus so I'm expecting a ton of FT's to pull it out.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 07:54 PM)
Maryland is hitting a lot more shots than they typically do as well.

Down 9 right now (7 right as I typed that), but Duke is in the double-bonus so I'm expecting a ton of FT's to pull it out.

Or not. Maryland just won't miss anything even though they're not a good shooting team.

It definitely opens the door for Kansas, Miami, & Louisville. I think Indiana & Gonzaga are locks at this point.

Yes, Gonzaga and Indiana are pretty much locks for #1 seeds. Louisville probably locks one up with a win tonight. Kansas may get the last one over Duke if they win the Big 12 tournament but Duke might still get it as well. I don't see Miami getting one, especially since now they can't beat Duke.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 10:45 PM)
Yes, Gonzaga and Indiana are pretty much locks for #1 seeds. Louisville probably locks one up with a win tonight. Kansas may get the last one over Duke if they win the Big 12 tournament but Duke might still get it as well. I don't see Miami getting one, especially since now they can't beat Duke.

If Kansas and Louisville win their tournaments then I'd lean that way.

I dont think Miami beats NCST tomorrow so it may not matter anyways.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 09:29 PM)
If you're Maryland you root for UNC tonight, right?

Got to. Beating FSU does nothing for them tomorrow. Beating UNC will atleast look good on paper even though we all know that UNC isnt anything to write home about.