Sox Seating Question

BigHurt3515

Hey guys I am going up to Chicago in a week or so and going to a game. I was wondering if any of you guys sat in row 1 of sections 144-150?? Never sat in row 1 of the lower sections and wondering if any of you guys have and if has a good view or if it is better to sit a little bit higher? A

Any insight would be great.

Thanks guys

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 1, 2013 -> 01:11 AM)
Hey guys I am going up to Chicago in a week or so and going to a game. I was wondering if any of you guys sat in row 1 of sections 144-150?? Never sat in row 1 of the lower sections and wondering if any of you guys have and if has a good view or if it is better to sit a little bit higher? A

Thanks guys

I've never been row 1 at the bottom like that, I'd definitely try it out if I had the chance.

However, I can say for sure that it's better to sit row 1 of the Upper Boxes than it is to sit 15-20 rows back in the lower reserved.

I've sat in the second row before, I thought it was great. For the other majors sports, the front row ruins you sightline of the whole field, but I don't see that being an issue with baseball. You should be able to see everything fine and being so close to the action is sweet.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 1, 2013 -> 09:20 AM)
I've sat in the second row before, I thought it was great. For the other majors sports, the front row ruins you sightline of the whole field, but I don't see that being an issue with baseball. You should be able to see everything fine and being so close to the action is sweet.

This ^^^

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 1, 2013 -> 09:20 AM)

Awesome. Thanks. I was worried about the whole sightline thing. I think I will try it out.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Jun 1, 2013 -> 07:31 PM)
Make sure that if you are wanting to get the tickets in the first row, the actual first row is AA and not row 1. I learned that the hard way.

Yeah I found that out. There is no AA row tickets on Stub Hub with the sections I am looking for which sucks.

Thanks guys

I have sat in those sections lots of times and Row 1 occasionally and the view is fine. Also, in the outfield, Row 1 is actually the front row, unlike along the baselines where there are lettered rows in front of Row 1 in some sections.