Toronto Series

BigHurt3515

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 07:58 PM)
Buehrle is scheduled to pitch Saturday according to the mlb.com scoreboard. If that's the case, Sox will miss him.

Espn has them skipping someones start since they had an off yesterday and have one again on Thursday. But I think he might be pitching on Wednesday against Sale in that series if ESPN has it right

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 08:00 PM)
There is an off day Thursday, that's why he is following Dickey. If he starts Friday, then he would be in line to start Wednesday, but he won't be pitching Tuesday on three days rest.

Yeah I just noticed that but Wednesday would be full rest.

Someone contact the Blue Jays and find out! lol. I am going to one of those games and would love to see Buehrle pitch

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 08:02 PM)
Yeah I just noticed that but Wednesday would be full rest.

Someone contact the Blue Jays and find out! lol. I am going to one of those games and would love to see Buehrle pitch

I would trust the mlb.com site. He's not pitching in Chicago next week as of now.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 08:04 PM)
I would trust the mlb.com site. He's not pitching in Chicago next week as of now.

If you look at the scoreboard games for friday and saturday it says Toronto TBA as their pitcher. So we will see. I planned on going to the Wednesday game anyways because Sale is pitching

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 08:09 PM)
If you look at the scoreboard games for friday and saturday it says Toronto TBA as their pitcher. So we will see. I planned on going to the Wednesday game anyways because Sale is pitching

On the Blue Jays site, they have Esmil Rogers pitching Friday, Buehrle pitching Saturday.

Buehrle is pitching Saturday and then won't pitch again until Thursday. The Sox will miss him. This is the way it is according to MLB.com which I trust greater than ESPN. Hawk and Stone mentioned during one of the past couple games that the Sox would miss him as well.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Jun 5, 2013 -> 01:23 PM)
Buehrle is pitching Saturday and then won't pitch again until Thursday. The Sox will miss him. This is the way it is according to MLB.com which I trust greater than ESPN. Hawk and Stone mentioned during one of the past couple games that the Sox would miss him as well.

I think they changed their rotation though with Josh Johnson coming back and also the 2 off days this week.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 7, 2013 -> 11:12 PM)
You're better off waiting as long as possible if you're worried about money.

If you're worried about quality of seat I wouldn't wait as long. Not to say you won't get a steal waiting. Tickets are no longer available 2 hours prior.

My seats still available! https://m.stubhub.com/chicago-white-sox-tic...et_id=490769287

We are looking to get behind the dugouts or as close as possible because Sale is pitching and haven't really sat in that area. Also haven't sat in the outfield.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 8, 2013 -> 12:42 AM)
These are a good deal even though they are little futrher back. My dad's seats are 123 row 19 but row 19 is actually row 13 because they're behind the dugout. You're probably better off waiting til Tuesday but these are certainly under face.

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-white-sox-t...et_id=482719473

Yeah I have been looking the past few days. Thanks for the heads up. Those ones look pretty good. There are a lot under face value but I will probably wait until monday or tuesday to buy tickets unless I notice them not going down or a lot be taken.

I personally like these ones:

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-white-sox-t...et_id=490972582

trying to keep it under 100 for the pair. And the closer the better. I only get to go to one game a year so I would like to make the best of it.