Sox and Roll live Saturday!

RedPinStripes

You guys should go steal two monkeys, some pickles, some vodka, and a huge tub of butter. Get the monkeys nice and drunk. Then melt the butter into a kiddie swimming pool. Put the monkeys in the pool and have them fight each other with the pickles.

:headbang

You guys should go steal two monkeys, some pickles, some vodka, and a huge tub of butter. Get the monkeys nice and drunk. Then melt the butter into a kiddie swimming pool. Put the monkeys in the pool and have them fight each other with the pickles.

I'd prefer 2 large brested women wrestling in jello. One day it could happen on air. I WISH! :snr :drink :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'd prefer 2 large brested women wrestling in jello. One day it could happen on air. I WISH! :snr :drink :cheers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah right.. im sure the boss would have something to say about that one....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: better start broadcasting from killas house....... ;)

So you've stopped f***ing your kats ? :huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah right.. im sure the boss would have something to say about that one....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: better start broadcasting from killas house....... ;)

If I can talk killa into it, he'll have strippers over there. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

you shouldnt have to talk him into it .. just wait for pay day im sure they will be at his house....... :D

you shouldnt have to talk him into it .. just wait for pay day im sure they will be at his house....... :D

Money isnt the issue with him, he's just a neat freak. He'd rather see s*** get broken and beer bottles everywhere at my house. the f***er.

So you've stopped f***ing your kats ? :huh:

You milked that cat didnt you ? you sick son of a b****!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Money isnt the issue with him, he's just a neat freak. He'd rather see s*** get broken and beer bottles everywhere at my house. the f***er.

yeah well for him the mess is easier to clean up at your house.. all he has to do is leave......... :lol: you havent figured that out yet???? lol

You look like you thought about that a long time, Heads. :lol:

Maury, can I get a little "Mr. Jack" by System of a Down on there.  And since it is the 20th anniversary of Lee Elia going on his 1983 tirade, can we hear that too?

we play Lee Elia earlier. And i'm a big fan of SOD , but dont have that song. send it to me! :snr

We got a firewall at school now, otherwise I would send it to you. It's off the "Steal this Album" album.