Cali

bjmarte

I checked out the website for the band in your sig. They have two songs for download; Eternal Rest and Chapter Four. Pretty good stuff. Which one is more typical of their style? Chapter Four seemed a little more melodic.

I checked out the website for the band in your sig.  They have two songs for download; Eternal Rest and Chapter Four.  Pretty good stuff.  Which one is more typical of their style?  Chapter Four seemed a little more melodic.

I just recently got into them, so I really couldn't answer that question. I just went out and bought the CD today and haven't listened to it all the way through yet. Chapter Four is definately a favorite so far. They have such an original and different sound, I'm really enjoying them.

The combonation of old school Metal, Hardcore, Emo, and Punk is a potent little combo :headbang

One of the tour dates on their site says:

Sep 18 2003

Worchester, MA @ The Palladium

Headliner: Poison The Well with Dillinger Escape Plan, Further Seems Forever, Eighteen Visions

Worchester? Are they f***ing retarded? :huh:

One of the tour dates on their site says:

Sep 18 2003

Worchester, MA @ The Palladium

Headliner: Poison The Well with Dillinger Escape Plan, Further Seems Forever, Eighteen Visions

Worchester? Are they f***ing retarded?  :huh:

Is there something wrong with that place? I don't get it.

They are playing 2 dates out here at the House of Blues Sunset Strip, only $18, might have to check it out.

my problem (though i prolly sounded more outraged than i really was) was that it's "worcester", pronounced "wuss-ter". worchester is vulgarity.

and i don't live there, but i know people who do.

i listened to that chapter four song, it's alright. reminded me of old metallica a little.