NCAA Football

SnB

Spiff: Umass? Just wondering

Illinois, Notre Dame, if you somehow couldn't figure that one out.

gotta support mah school. :headbang

and what the hell was up with Illinois's uniforms today? Only Clemson can get away with that garb, second worst unis I've seen today behind Oregon.

Spiff: Umass? Just wondering

Illinois, Notre Dame, if you somehow couldn't figure that one out.

gotta support mah school. :headbang

and what the hell was up with Illinois's uniforms today? Only Clemson can get away with that garb, second worst unis I've seen today behind Oregon.

It was kind of weird. I didn't even know we had those. I think they made em up just for this game or something. It wasn't that bad...i mean Oregon's are hideous, ours were a change of pace but certainly not Oregon bad

Oregon's are pretty bad, but Oklahoma's retro look was just awful. Those were some butt ugly unis.

I'm not really big on the college sports scene (just trying to get some good-natured ribbing going on with Koch This ;)); but, the team I would support would be the Illinois State Redbirds, except for the men's basketball team...Those motherf***ers have done enough raunchy s*** at the dining center I'm a manager at to deserve my support!

Clones.  Nuff said.

September 13 No. 25 Iowa

September 27 @ Northern Illinois

October 4 No. 1 Oklahoma

October 11 @ Texas Tech

October 18 No. 4 Texas

October 25 @ Nebraska

November 8 No. 5 Kansas State

November 15 Colorado

Good luck with that murderer's row of a schedule.

September 13 No. 25 Iowa 

September 27 @ Northern Illinois

October 4 No. 1 Oklahoma 

October 11 @ Texas Tech 

October 18 No. 4 Texas 

October 25 @ Nebraska

November 8 No. 5 Kansas State 

November 15 Colorado

Good luck with that murderer's row of a schedule.

I have absolutely no idea on how they will do this year after tonite....I don't think 3-9 or 8-5 is out of the question...

Northern Iowa actually....I'll be damn happy with a win over N. Ill....they are very underrated.

Whoops, that's what I meant. I saw N. Ill. in the future schedule and got that name in my head. NIU is underrated, I don't know why every was so shocked they beat Maryland. It was in Dekalb and Maryland isn't that good. The experts made it sound like Maryland was a national title contender or something.

Favorite team: Illinois

Div. 1AA team: Illinois State

I also cheer for the Big Ten in general.

Big Ten record:8-2, should be 9-1, Illinois outplayed Mizzou just made key mistakes (not getting the punt off) that lost them the game.

They beat themselves, they did one helluva job on Brad Smith. You show me those numbers i say Illinois won the game

I guess it's better than looking bad and losing bad. At least i still have hope they'll get it together by the time the Big Ten season roles around. Next week should be a good time to work some things out.

To say the least about next week....

The d had TD's scored on them of 3 yards, like 40 yards....the only real drive was the last one. D was solid, i thought they'd struggle, especially against Smith cuz of what he did last year to em

Halsey is a stud, i loved him when i saw him in the spring game...if we can get a pass rush from the front 4 and some wr's, we should be good to go. Next 3 games are all very very winnable.