Is a naming rights deal in the works?

suffering-nomore-sox fan

Guest hotsoxchick1

if there were something going on believe me miller wouldnt be out of the running... they love the publicity and since they are the beer of choice at the park im sure they would have something to say over pepsi............reguardless that theres already a park named after them.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

if there were something going on believe me miller wouldnt be out of the running... they love the publicity and since they are the beer of choice at the park im sure they would have something to say over pepsi............reguardless that theres already a park named after them.......

Don't you think that a ballpark named "Magglio Ordonez's Pepsi Stadium at Comiskey Park" would be something to cherish? They could have a BIG picture of Maggs up there on the ticker they have near the Ryan.

Originally posted by CubKilla

I wouldn't count on Yahoo taking on naming rights. Weren't they rumored to be near bankruptcy just a few months ago? Speaking of bankruptcy, what does United Airlines' financial situation mean for their naming rights on the United Center?  :huh

It means that the UC will soon be called "Cheli's Chilli Bar West."

Guest hotsoxchick1

well now commonwealth edison is also a big sponsor of the sox.... hmmmm electric park?? nah.. comm-ed park??? ukkk....edison park?? yuck.. wires crossed park?? hmm possible depending on the gm at the time lol..good gosh i would hate for them to be the ones who put a name on the park.... theres not really anything good they could call it.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

If there was a strong wind at the park, would the announcers have to say that "there's a Genuine Draft today"???

:o:D:huh