Interviews with 7 A-ball prospects, including 4 ranked

NorthSideSox72

This is the final post from the affiliates field trip. Here are the interviews with seven Kannapolis Intimidators, and there's some good stuff in here from ranked prospects and others.

By the way, it doesn't come off as well in the written version, but you get an idea of what Louie Lechich was like if you imagine the guy in that picture above his interview talking. That's about right.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 8, 2015 -> 03:40 PM)
This is the final post from the affiliates field trip. Here are the interviews with seven Kannapolis Intimidators, and there's some good stuff in here from ranked prospects and others.

By the way, it doesn't come off as well in the written version, but you get an idea of what Louie Lechich was like if you imagine the guy in that picture above his interview talking. That's about right.

excellent questions. i like it. the Lechich part was kinda of funny, i am seeing a laid back player with sandals walking home.

the question session with Austin was, for me, an eye opening. i never knew Soto was that forthcoming in his helping players.

he may have what it takes to be a coach.