Loaiza Sick on Tuesday!

elrockinMT

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmmm.... well first off.. .a GOOD manager knows his people..... knows their personalities, routines ect. ect. .. (you get the drift), its part of the job... head babysitter, house mom or whatever you want to call it, its all part of being a manager of people you work with on a daily basis.. ;) ... anyhow..... if jm was such a GOOD manager he would have noticed that something was not right with loz last nite, taken him aside before game time and talked it out...... now on the radio interviews this morning i heard loz (in his own voice lol) say pretty clearly... "i was sick all nite and taking in lots of fluids along with medications....i couldnt keep food down and i didnt want to go out there and use up any more energy "... if that doesnt sound like he would have told jm (had he asked) i really dont feel up to tonites game toss in jg, i dont know what does......im thinking it safe to say we can put all blame for this one at the feet of jm for being a tinkerer...(there is such a word right??)....... ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... well first off.. .a GOOD manager knows his people..... knows their personalities, routines ect. ect. .. (you get the drift), its part of the job... head babysitter, house mom or whatever you want to call it, its all part of being a manager of people you work with on a daily basis.. ;) ... anyhow..... if jm was such a GOOD manager he would have noticed that something was not right with loz last nite, taken him aside before game time and talked it out...... now on the radio interviews this morning i heard loz (in his own voice lol) say pretty clearly... "i was sick all nite and taking in lots of fluids along with medications....i couldnt keep food down and i didnt want to go out there and use up any more energy "... if that doesnt sound like he would have told jm (had he asked) i really dont feel up to tonites game toss in jg, i dont know what does......im thinking it safe to say we can put all blame for this one at the feet of jm for being a tinkerer...(there is such a word right??)....... ;)

I'm starting to pine for the days of Boomer Bevington. At least he was an entertaining idiot.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm starting to pine for the days of Boomer Bevington. At least he was an entertaining idiot.

omg boomer.....lmao.......yeah he was entertaining thats for sure...... :lol: