3/28 S/T vs. Rockies

Dunt

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 28, 2016 -> 08:57 PM)
Dude, if Davidson is the headcase you make him out to be, then he's all but doomed when he finally gets an opportunity at the major league level and struggles. The guy has to put together a successful couple months in the International League before I consider for an everyday role with the Sox.

Furthermore, we already have a guy in Avi Garcia who has shown some ability to hit major league pitching. No doubt we should add a left-handed bat to at least split playing time with him if not serve as his platoon partner. But if we can't land said player before opening day, then I'm going with the guy at DH who has put up 90+ wRC+ at the major league level vs. the guy coming off two seasons with 30% K rates in AAA. This overreacting to spring numbers has gotten out of control.

I'm not trying to make him out to be that's just what I'm wondering because of what he said.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 28, 2016 -> 10:03 PM)
Ha so much hope in spring. It's embarrassing I still think this way . But it's why baseball is my favorite sport .

Jim Boutin in Ball Four "I had a no-hitter going until the big kids got out of school".