Long shot..

he gone.

So this may be too off topic for this forum. Move it to the Ticket Exchange if you'd like (just doesn't really get any traffic over there, so thought better chance getting an answer here)

Does anybody have any idea of how you could track down a season ticket holder? Like, do you think the Sox ticket folks would ever release if asked?

There is a guy who has Scout Seats on StubHub for many, many games. The only thing is I don't really want to pay $60 in fees. And I know StubHub... he's paying about the same.

Was thinking if I could find him we could both meet in the middle and come out on top.

Was also thinking by the off chance someone here might know the people OR even post here.

Side note: If you do have Scout Seats and you are interested in selling a few games I'd also be interested in listening. Or any other prime seats. Diamond seats. Gold seats. etc.

Thanks,

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Mar 31, 2016 -> 04:07 PM)
So this may be too off topic for this forum. Move it to the Ticket Exchange if you'd like (just doesn't really get any traffic over there, so thought better chance getting an answer here)

Does anybody have any idea of how you could track down a season ticket holder? Like, do you think the Sox ticket folks would ever release if asked?

There is a guy who has Scout Seats on StubHub for many, many games. The only thing is I don't really want to pay $60 in fees. And I know StubHub... he's paying about the same.

Was thinking if I could find him we could both meet in the middle and come out on top.

Was also thinking by the off chance someone here might know the people OR even post here.

Side note: If you do have Scout Seats and you are interested in selling a few games I'd also be interested in listening. Or any other prime seats. Diamond seats. Gold seats. etc.

Thanks,

Unless you're getting a great deal, you can buy them face value directly from the sox too. I get opening day Homerun Club tickets pretty easily

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Mar 31, 2016 -> 04:26 PM)
Unless you're getting a great deal, you can buy them face value directly from the sox too. I get opening day Homerun Club tickets pretty easily

This person has them up there for $130 less than face value for some games. And mostly under face value for a lot of games. And that is after the 15% markup from StubHub

1. The sox won't give you that guys info.

2. It's probably a broker, so look on the other broker pages to see if he posts there.

3. Seller's fees are just 10% on stubhub. Most fees are on the buyer.

4. The new stubhub price system is the older one, where fees are added LATER.