wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

why are we closing threads.... geez us freakin christmas... this is a message board and those are views expressed of the members on here.. if you dont like what they have to say then dont read them skip onto the next... why do we need to close s*** down without anyone else having a chance to reply to the last person who closed it????? what ever happened to free speach???? i honestly dont see the need to be closing threads all the freakin time on here.. they die on their own sooner or later anyhow....give it a break huh...everyone has a right to respond in the manner they feel necessary to do so.... we have never been guarded on our words here before and that was one of the charms of this place..open expression.... now we need board police?????....wtf.......... :rolleyes:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious? IS the one where WSC called her a fat b**** and the one where he told her she looks like his fat ugly Aunt going to be closed to? AFterall , this is what caused the wrath that he will CONTINUE to receive. Personally, Id rather stick up for my FRIENDS than care what someone on a message board thinks.

Just curious?  IS the one where WSC called her a fat b**** and the one where he told her she looks like his fat ugly Aunt going to be closed to?  After all , this is what caused the wrath that he will CONTINUE to receive.  Personally, Id rather stick up for my FRIENDS than care what someone on a message board thinks.

:o I agree with BMR!

We didn't intend to go out for no reason and say anything...WSC started it but there was no condemnation of his actions, just ours.

Granted it was a bit of overkill, but where is the evenhandedness in doling out the condemnations?

what threads were closed?

One that shouldnt have been. THe more important question is WHY are threads being closed, and being closed by one person? Bro(cw), if you wanna close threads, i suggest you go work for WSI. IF this s*** keeps up, soxtalk will lose its loyal followers.

Guest hotsoxchick1
One that shouldnt have been. THe more important question is WHY are threads being closed, and being closed by one person?  Bro(cw), if you wanna close threads, i suggest you go work for WSI.  IF this s*** keeps up, soxtalk will lose its loyal followers.

board police is one of the reasons that alot left wsi and came here.... free open expression is what jason has always let us have here and we have been acustom to it..... why now do we have to have our words put through a microscope all the time???? its not right, it hasnt ever been that way, why do we start now all of the sudden???? if someone starts s*** then they should expect to be responded to ... plain and simple.....and also whats fair for one has got to be fair for all... why do we single certian ones out ????? adult or kid it doesnt matter.... everyone has the right to not only defend what was said but comment on it too.........period.......

In my opinion (which may not be worth a dime to you, but I will express it anyway), that thread should have been closed. I missed the whole thing when it happened but just went back and read it. WSC was wrong to insult and acted like an asshole. I doubt he meant to really attack but did and he was wrong for it. He took the heat for it too, and some nasty things were thrown back at him. Though he may have deserved some of it, he did not deserve all of it.

WSC has expressed on this board that he is sensitive, and if it is true than i am sure that thread was a rather painful experience for him. He has tried to clean up his act but he failed to act like a mature poser when he threw out insults. In his defense he is still young and I think if he apologizes to HSC, who everybody on this board has a great deal of respect for, then he should be given a second chance.

BMR, you also stepped over the line in my opinion. You were extremely harsh on the kid. It is one thing to defend, and another to attack. You clearly attacked. Like I said he deserved some of what he got, but calling him a loser with no friends is uncalled for.

Once again all of this is just my opinion. I respect everybody on this board, especially those who are active on the offtopic board, because we are opinionated and I enjoy reading everyones inciteful opinions on the Sox and global happenings.

But we should not insult anybody. WSC will learn from this event, and hopefully we can all help give him a second chance.

jeeeeeeeeeessssss

no one has taken away anyone's right to say any thing they wanted and you know f***ing well there are no board police so quit that s***

the thread was closed, not deleted

it is a judgment call that I am allowed to make, to close a thread when it becomes all and soley personal attack

every nasty thing said by every person on whatever side is there and will be there preserved in our archives forever so you will always have it available, forever and ever, amen.

not one word, not one, has been censored, deleted, or altered so quit the histrionics about board police

and it is clear in that thread who trashed on who first in that thread so history does not need to be re-written and no one exactly covered their self in glory in that one

and so a new thread is now here where you get to attack me for bulls*** reasons when nothing has been censored or altered or deleted and I suppose that is progress

And in honor of the Beatles thread of recent days:

cry baby cry

make your mother sigh

you're old enough to know better

so cry baby cry

In my opinion (which may not be worth a dime to you, but I will express it anyway), that thread should have been closed.  I missed the whole thing when it happened but just went back and read it.  WSC was wrong to insult and acted like an asshole.  I doubt he meant to really attack but did and he was wrong for it.  He took the heat for it too, and some nasty things were thrown back at him.  Though he may have deserved some of it, he did not deserve all of it. 

WSC has expressed on this board that he is sensitive, and if it is true than i am sure that thread was a rather painful experience for him.  He has tried to clean up his act but he failed to act like a mature poser when he threw out insults.  In his defense he is still young and I think if he apologizes to HSC, who everybody on this board has a great deal of respect for, then he should be given a second chance.

BMR, you also stepped over the line in my opinion.  You were extremely harsh on the kid.  It is one thing to defend, and another to attack.  You clearly attacked.  Like I said he deserved some of what he got, but calling him a loser with no friends is uncalled for.

Once again all of this is just my opinion.  I respect everybody on this board, especially those who are active on the offtopic board, because we are opinionated and I enjoy reading everyones inciteful opinions on the Sox and global happenings.

But we should not insult anybody.  WSC will learn from this event, and hopefully we can all help give him a second chance.

He has gotten 20 2nd chances, and many of them involving me. He will get no more. Every harsh word he writes towards any of my friends, will be responded to...........this board does not need this type of crap. Wsc will be dealt with, even if me and HSC have to be the board police.

In my opinion (which may not be worth a dime to you, but I will express it anyway), that thread should have been closed.  I missed the whole thing when it happened but just went back and read it.  WSC was wrong to insult and acted like an asshole.  I doubt he meant to really attack but did and he was wrong for it.  He took the heat for it too, and some nasty things were thrown back at him.  Though he may have deserved some of it, he did not deserve all of it. 

WSC has expressed on this board that he is sensitive, and if it is true than i am sure that thread was a rather painful experience for him.  He has tried to clean up his act but he failed to act like a mature poser when he threw out insults.  In his defense he is still young and I think if he apologizes to HSC, who everybody on this board has a great deal of respect for, then he should be given a second chance.

BMR, you also stepped over the line in my opinion.  You were extremely harsh on the kid.  It is one thing to defend, and another to attack.  You clearly attacked.  Like I said he deserved some of what he got, but calling him a loser with no friends is uncalled for.

Once again all of this is just my opinion.  I respect everybody on this board, especially those who are active on the offtopic board, because we are opinionated and I enjoy reading everyones inciteful opinions on the Sox and global happenings.

But we should not insult anybody.  WSC will learn from this event, and hopefully we can all help give him a second chance.

He has gotten 20 2nd chances, and many of them involving me. He will get no more. Every harsh word he writes towards any of my friends, will be responded to...........this board does not need this type of crap. Wsc will be dealt with, even if me and HSC have to be the board police.

The kid is 14 or 15 do you think he really meant to hurt anybody. He has as much of a right to post here as anybody.

And you don't have any right to tell him not too.

The kid is 14 or 15 do you think he really meant to hurt anybody. He has as much of a right to post here as anybody.

And you don't have any right to tell him not too.

Yes i do and will continue to do so...........He will either shut the f*** up or leave, that is a promise.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i respect your opinion..... but if wsc is so f***in sensitive then he shouldnt be casting stones in directions which he knows glass will break......... ;) we used to have a problem with roman too.... he used to be just like wsc in worse ways... we bashed on him and let him know that he would not get away with his stupidity and he has since settled down..... there is no reason to attack persons unwarrented..... if hes not big enough to defend himself when he spits first then too damn bad......hes gonna reap what he sews......i dont care if he says an apology or not thats not the point.. the point is he cant run amuck all the time without some type of reaction from the masses........

i respect your opinion..... but if wsc is so f***in sensitive then he shouldnt be casting stones in directions which  he knows glass will break......... ;) we used to have a problem with roman too.... he used to be just like wsc in worse ways... we bashed on him and let him know that he would not get away with his stupidity and he has since settled down..... there is no reason to attack persons unwarrented..... if hes not big enough to defend himself when he spits first then too damn bad......hes gonna reap what he sews......i dont care if he says an apology or not thats not the point.. the point is he cant run amuck all the time without some type of reaction from the masses........

Besides this little punk apologizes and then just continues to do the same crap. I dotn give a f*** what his age is....he should be allowed to attack people for absolutely no reason? Not while im around.

i respect your opinion..... but if wsc is so f***in sensitive then he shouldnt be casting stones in directions which  he knows glass will break......... ;) we used to have a problem with roman too.... he used to be just like wsc in worse ways... we bashed on him and let him know that he would not get away with his stupidity and he has since settled down..... there is no reason to attack persons unwarrented..... if hes not big enough to defend himself when he spits first then too damn bad......hes gonna reap what he sews......i dont care if he says an apology or not thats not the point.. the point is he cant run amuck all the time without some type of reaction from the masses........

I agree WSC was wrong, but I am just saying we shouldn't drive the kid to the ledge, he knows what he did was wrong. He had been doing good lately, I think this was an isolated incident that won't happen again.

I agree WSC was wrong, but I am just saying we shouldn't drive the kid to the ledge, he knows what he did was wrong.  He had been doing good lately, I think this was an isolated incident that won't happen again.

NO HE DOESNT, or he WOULDNT keep REPEATING THE PAST. Are you blind?

Besides this little punk apologizes and then just continues to do the same crap.  I dotn give a f*** what his age is....he should be allowed to attack people for absolutely no reason?  Not while im around.

Nobody has said he should be allowed to insult, everybody has said he needs to stop. His age is a factor, because when you call a 14 year old a loser he is going to take it harder than a 30 year old.

He can be dealt with without being verbally harassed to the point where it is almost embarrassing to read.

NO HE DOESNT, or he WOULDNT keep REPEATING THE PAST.    Are you blind?

He was doing good for a while there he has made a point of not talking ass and boobs in every thread, he slipped.

I wish I could continue our discussion but the wolverines are taking the feel.

GO blue!

Nobody has said he should be allowed to insult, everybody has said he needs to stop.  His age is a factor, because when you call a 14 year old a loser he is going to take it harder than a 30 year old.

He can be dealt with without being verbally harassed to the point where it is almost embarrassing to read.

No he cant. IM more imformed on this subject than you. He NEEDS to be dealt with in this manner. He will either return polite and stay polite, or leave. That is the only choice now.

Guest hotsoxchick1
jeeeeeeeeeessssss

no one has taken away anyone's right to say any thing they wanted and you know f***ing well there are no board police so quit that s***

the thread was closed, not deleted

it is a judgment call that I am allowed to make, to close a thread when it becomes all and soley personal attack

every nasty thing said by every person on whatever side is there and will be there preserved in our archives forever so you will always have it available, forever and ever, amen.

not one word, not one, has been censored, deleted, or altered so quit the histrionics about board police

and it is clear in that thread who trashed on who first in that thread so history does not need to be re-written and no one exactly covered their self in glory in that one

and so a new thread is now here where you get to attack me for bulls*** reasons when nothing has been censored or altered or deleted and I suppose that is progress

And in honor of the Beatles thread of recent days:

cry baby cry

make your mother sigh

you're old enough to know better

so cry baby cry

if theres no board police then why shut down threads in the first place.. espically if they are preserved here in the archives for all to read but not respond to if they wish... why do we have to start up a new thread to cover opinions ... wouldnt it make more sense to leave the original one open and not use up server space by starting new ones with peoples continual opinions????? no one is bashing on you cw just questioning why you feel the need to be the one who closes s*** down all the time when everyone is just expressing what they feel.... your one of the most liberal ones on here besides apu and you of all persons should understand what im tryin to convey here.......you came to romans defense when he was a little asshole remember??? now you are coming to wscs as well..... see the pattern here??? its not only me he trashes on its others as well... if the little f***er cant take the heat stay his ass out of the kitchen till he has balls big enough to withstand the flames......period........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I agree WSC was wrong, but I am just saying we shouldn't drive the kid to the ledge, he knows what he did was wrong.  He had been doing good lately, I think this was an isolated incident that won't happen again.

there are other kids on here about his age or even younger who dont act half as stupidassed as wsc does... if wsc is at the ledge ill gladly push him over if he chooses to continue to be an asshole with nothing better to do with his time here but trash on people or the site or whatever floats his boat at that particular point in time......hes gone way beyond the limit and enough is enough......

there are other kids on here about his age or even younger who dont act half as stupidassed as wsc does... i

I hope you're talking about me. :lol:

I miss all the fun, sheesh.

I'll respond with my thoughts on this later....I had an unusual nite last nite. High school football game...my football team got its regular season win streak of 13 snapped....One guy broke his ankle...the other guy hurt his knee...I had to be his personal crutch and get him undressed and everything...then I got 4 hours of sleep and got up at 4:45 am. I worked for 8 hours.

Just so you know....

Guest hotsoxchick1
I hope you're talking about me. :lol:

I'll respond with my thoughts on this later....I had an unusual nite last nite. High school football game...my football team got its regular season win streak of 13 snapped....One guy broke his ankle...the other guy hurt his knee...I had to be his personal crutch and get him undressed and everything...then I got 4 hours of sleep and got up at 4:45 am. I worked for 8 hours.

Just so you know....

you and those of your peers are exactly who im talkin about, now see this was a nice post about your hs football team and the events of what happened on your nite...simple and no bashing informative and very well expressed...wsc take notes here... ;) ....on another note now...

im sorry for your hs football teams loss.... and i hope that your friends arent hurt to badly.....it was good they had you there to help out.....get some rest.. you earned it after your hard nite and day...... ;)

I hope you're talking about me.   :lol:

Just so you know....

you and those of your peers are exactly who im talkin about, now see this was a nice post about your hs football team and the events of what happened on your nite...simple and no bashing informative and very well expressed...wsc take notes here... ;) ....on another note now...

im sorry for your hs football teams loss.... and i hope that your friends arent hurt to badly.....it was good they had you there to help out.....get some rest.. you earned it after your hard nite and day...... ;)

The only thing I didn't help him do is scrub in the shower. I DO have limits, ya know. :D

Our HS team is going to have a tough year. The team basically consists of juniors. Next year could be a playoff year. I like our coach, cause he's ballsy. Last week...onside kick to start out the second half. He asks the players what they see out on the field and actually listens.