wtf??????

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has to be done in a positive manner, because flinging names at him won't solve anything. 

I understand you are protecting a friend, but we also must protect the integrity of this board, and not beat up on people.

oh so him flippin names and stupid s*** is ok huh.......f*** him

If I said we shouldn't throw names at people, that referred to everybody, I am not saying that WSC can and everybody else cant. Because what he did is worse than anyone else, he was not defending anyone.

yeah well you make it sound like its ok for him to do stuff cause hes a misunderstood kid with problems and such... but he has to learn if hes gonna run with the big dogs he needs to do so or stay on the porch......

Thats not what I mean at all, my view is pretty much that we should avoid harassing him and just tell him that what he acts f***ing stupid sometimes and he needs to be a little more mature, without calling him a loser and such

hmnmm well you being newer here havent been through the many times we did that already.....weve been nice and weve been patient now its time to stop the s*** once and for all.....id love an ignore button that would be nice.... he also puts s*** in pm and such that you all dont get to see unless its posted on the boards.... when someone does s*** like that its crossing a thin line and i dont play that s***........he crossed it now he has to reap the rewards due him....... ;)

Who puts s*** in PM's? I can't believe how big this thread is under this arguement of absolutly nothing...i do believe we should close this thread and focus on our remains of the pennant race.

that little moron wsc puts s*** in pm's and not just one but floods your inbox with s***..... and there isnt a penant race to focus on anymore if you havent noticed...... :o were not closing anymore threads.. thats bulls*** in itself .......

Did Wsc425 ever send you a personal message?

Another one hiding, LMAO

Guest hotsoxchick1
Something has to be done in a positive manner, because flinging names at him won't solve anything. 

I understand you are protecting a friend, but we also must protect the integrity of this board, and not beat up on people.

oh so him flippin names and stupid s*** is ok huh.......f*** him

If I said we shouldn't throw names at people, that referred to everybody, I am not saying that WSC can and everybody else cant. Because what he did is worse than anyone else, he was not defending anyone.

yeah well you make it sound like its ok for him to do stuff cause hes a misunderstood kid with problems and such... but he has to learn if hes gonna run with the big dogs he needs to do so or stay on the porch......

Thats not what I mean at all, my view is pretty much that we should avoid harassing him and just tell him that what he acts f***ing stupid sometimes and he needs to be a little more mature, without calling him a loser and such

hmnmm well you being newer here havent been through the many times we did that already.....weve been nice and weve been patient now its time to stop the s*** once and for all.....id love an ignore button that would be nice.... he also puts s*** in pm and such that you all dont get to see unless its posted on the boards.... when someone does s*** like that its crossing a thin line and i dont play that s***........he crossed it now he has to reap the rewards due him....... ;)

Who puts s*** in PM's? I can't believe how big this thread is under this arguement of absolutly nothing...i do believe we should close this thread and focus on our remains of the pennant race.

that little moron wsc puts s*** in pm's and not just one but floods your inbox with s***..... and there isnt a penant race to focus on anymore if you havent noticed...... :o were not closing anymore threads.. thats bulls*** in itself .......

Did Wsc425 ever send you a personal message?

yeah he did he flooded the damn inbox with stupid s*** took me forever to delete without readin.......adn he also sent email thats the reason i took it off the profile thingy... had to change a bunch of s*** because of him.....no one should have to.......

I think CW is a democrat, I am a republican (unless our economy crumbles into oblivian, and then I am a Wesley Clark supporter).

In fact I have ripped on dem's a lot on this board.

Boo for republicans and democrats :angry:

Don't give into Apu's propoganda...its all B.S.

I dont think anyone should be committed to a single party... but I'm not even old enough to vote yet, and the only reason i don't want bush back is cuz the economy sucks.

I'm not old enough yet either, but don't let that block you from following political happenings.

I think CW is a democrat, I am a republican (unless our economy crumbles into oblivian, and then I am a Wesley Clark supporter).

I dont think anyone should be committed to a single party... but I'm not even old enough to vote yet, and the only reason i don't want bush back is cuz the economy sucks.

I'm not old enough yet either, but don't let that block you from following political happenings.

I am old enough and I don't know a damn thing about politics.

thats ashame, how can you not be interested in our country

Guest hotsoxchick1
What kind of s*** did he email you?

like i said i didnt read it i just took a good chunk out of my day deleting all of it... the dumbass was too stupid to change his email addy..........

thats ashame, how can you not be interested in our country

Too much stuff to do. Politics don't interest me at all either.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If someone starts s*** with people, people should have the right to finish it.

Closing threads is very WSI-ish.

is calling a 14 yearold a loser with no friends 'finishing s***'?

that 14 year old shouldnt be messing with people in the first place... the other 14 year olds on here dont act stupid assed as wsc does.....

When it works? Yes. Interesting how much you enjoy defending young boys, eh cw? :ph34r:

Depends on what the 14 y/o said :lol:

The way I look at it, It doesn't matter who starts anything, all that matters is who wants to be the one to END it.

first of all, anyone is so stupid as to think that 1549 and I are the same person is one stupid paranoid - and probably drunk as well. And I think that defines the debate here perfectly. You couldn't be more wrong. On that or on anything else. It is so laughably absurb.

HSC, I am really tired of the crap.

Threads have been closed before for personal attacks, by Jason. I am sorry your memory doesn't include that, but it has happened.

Go to the thread that was closed. WSC starts off with a baseball site announcement, abo responds with a comment on the site, wsc responds with a comment that makes not much sense to me, and then bmr attacks wsc on a personal level, at its deepest level. Whatever went down in that thread - read it. WSC did not start it. WSC did not start the trash in that thread.

No one has been censored, silenced, nothing has been deleted or changed, it is as it is.

Now in this thread there is one person and one person alone who makes threats about being board police and what should be tolerated on this board and what shouldn't be and that this poster will make other posters shut up or leave the board. Now that is arrogance supreme and is WSI-style board policing at its best and is everything that you - and bmr - claim to be against. Hypocrasy.

So several suppsoedly adult board members gang up to trash a 14 year old and you all think you are entitled to say what you want about the kid but if anyone - such as me- says anything about it, your rights are being violated? Give me a break.

Why can't wsc say whatever he wants then? At least he hasn't posted any "you are picking on me denying me my right to attack other posters" posts as this thread is full of.

What do we know aboust WSC? He is 14. He has had problems with depression. He has taken medication for depression. His parents are often not at home and his relationship with them is not close at all. He has said some inapprorpriate things. Who hasn't, and what kid hasn't. To attack a 14 year old adolescent who is prone to depression is not a triumph for anyone who claims maturity. Actually what I see is a lot of bullying of a kid who we know gets bullied at school and elsewhere. Why add to that? Put the kid on a mental ignore. Don't heap more abuse on him. What exacty does that solve?

Yes, I stuck up for Psycho (oldroman). He was 14 then too. He has grown up. Some people mature faster than others (although I do not think much of adults who trash on a depressed and lonely 14 year old). Psycho has gotten into brawls and I suggest that he has a stronger center core strength to deal with it than WSC does.

There are a lot of things that I wish WSC hasn't said but the thread in question was not him starting anything, just responding in kind to the type of vicious attacks that seemingly are ok if made by a friend of yours such as bmr and not ok if from another source.

Hell yes, I am calling it as I see it, with no bow to political correctness and with all the other things that are supposed in vogue with those who attack wsc most - especially bmr.

If the good times on this board depend on the ability of adults to attack 14 year olds - and I am not talking about disagreeing with wsc on anything, I am talking about the deepest personal attacks - "no one likes you, everyone hates you" type attacks - "I will drive you off the boards" type attacks - if that is what this board depends on, then I am ready to walk away forever.

But soxtalk is better than that. Maybe. Jason and Mario intended it that way. But go back and read the thread in question - the personal attacks are not launched by wsc. And the personal attacks and threats to be police and drive posters away are not made by me or WSC - they are made by bmr.

I suggest to everyone who is not thrilled with some things that wsc has said to role model appropriate behavior rather than act like school yard bullies. Ignore the kid if nothing else.

And HSC and BMR, it is possible to disagree with you. And I do. And that is my right as a poster and as a soxtalk member. And HSC, we have been friends for a number of years. You know the most natural thing in the world for me is to jump in when I see someone being attacked, especially when I see it as a not a fair fight. I will never see BMR's first post to wsc in the closed thread as fair, or a proper way for an adult to talk to a depressed adolescent, especially to initiate that, especially when that adult claims the right to say whatever he wants to say but attacks wsc for the same thing and threatens to drive him off the board. No one - not bmr, not me, any you, not wsc, not anyone has that right. Go back and read the threads and see who is zooming who here.

Sometimes wsc needs to stfu. He is not in any way the only one who sometimes need to do that.

Go ahead, bmr, take more shots at me. Call me all the names you have called me, call me all the names you have called wsc. Make all the personal attacks. Go ahead anyone else. Post about how I have somehow deprived you of your rights. Post about how I am ruining soxtalk for you. Lets go so far over the top that attacking a 14 yeard old with depression and emotional struggles is a sign of anything good and mature and adult and what wsc should grow up to be like. If wsc were to grow up and post just like bmr on the personal level, how would we know the difference?

And since you have made a thread to attack me, how about next time bmr calls me or matthew or anyone else out on orientation issues or in other ways attacks individuals at soxtalk, why not call him out in public? I am angrier than you can ever imagine for the double standard.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Depends on what the 14 y/o said :lol:

The way I look at it, It doesn't matter who starts anything, all that matters is who wants to be the one to END it. </rant>

its not over till its over....... ;)