What would the White Sox get for Jace Fry?

Dam8610

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m not sure I follow.  This post seems to indicate that Fry has only been solid and Hand has been much better this year and neither of those statements are true.  The primary reason for a difference in value is due to track record.  If Fry can maintain this level of output for another 2 - 6 months he will be worth quite a bit.  That obviously remains to be seen.

Fry and Hand are on roughly the same level of performance, Cimber too. The difference between Hand and Fry and Cimber is that he's done it for 2.5 years in the bullpen already. Of course Fry will be more valuable if he has a longer track record of this performance, but this thread is about what he's worth right now. I don't think you're going to get a top 100 prospect for Fry at this moment.

3 minutes ago, TomPickle said:

Fry and Hand are on roughly the same level of performance, Cimber too. The difference between Hand and Fry and Cimber is that he's done it for 2.5 years in the bullpen already. Of course Fry will be more valuable if he has a longer track record of this performance, but this thread is about what he's worth right now. I don't think you're going to get a top 100 prospect for Fry at this moment.

Gotcha, I just took your comment of Fry being a solid reliever as your view of his performance this year and not from how other front offices might view him.