Sox pitching development

Dominikk85

6 minutes ago, ejm3 said:

I totally understand and respect that. However when I look at most posts here on this board and the responses,  it seems when someone disagrees with a post they usually reply with a their reason. You didn't reply to my statement with a specific comment of substance...you just posted some lame sarcastic comment with no explanation. If you would have replied with a mature comeback I wouldn't have stated what I said. The fact is if you or anyone else here doesn't agree with me, that is fine and I can totally respect and take that. However don't reply to someone's statement on here with some lame comment looking to be funny, which you werent. Can you imagine every time you posted something here, others simply replied with some nonsense sarcastic comment and no substance like you. lol

No offense, but uses batting average and total homeruns as to why you think McCann is better than Grandal, and you end most of your posts with "lol". You're also lobbying for Crochet to be the 5th starter next year which is obviously not a serious solution. People will just think you are trolling.

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin

5 minutes ago, ejm3 said:

I totally understand and respect that. However when I look at most posts here on this board and the responses,  it seems when someone disagrees with a post they usually reply with a their reason. You didn't reply to my statement with a specific comment of substance...you just posted some lame sarcastic comment with no explanation. If you would have replied with a mature comeback I wouldn't have stated what I said. The fact is if you or anyone else here doesn't agree with me, that is fine and I can totally respect and take that. However don't reply to someone's statement on here with some lame comment looking to be funny, which you werent. Can you imagine every time you posted something here, others simply replied with some nonsense sarcastic comment and no substance like you. lol

Maybe stick to substance, and don't post lame sarcastic comments, and you will get substance in response.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Maybe stick to substance, and don't post lame sarcastic comments, and you will get substance in response.

I have been making comments with substance. Obviously you don't agree with them. Plus I never made sarcastic comments to you so don't make BS comments that aren't true. Regardless I am out of here. I just found this site and thought it would be fun place to be part of, since I am a long time loyal die hard Sox fan. I guess I was wrong. I don't need this crap. It's the first time I've been to a chat room/message board where the admin person has an attitude and needs to attack people! Goodbye and enjoy your life southsider2k5 being a jerk!

2 minutes ago, ejm3 said:

I have been making comments with substance. Obviously you don't agree with them. Plus I never made sarcastic comments to you so don't make BS comments that aren't true. Regardless I am out of here. I just found this site and thought it would be fun place to be part of, since I am a long time loyal die hard Sox fan. I guess I was wrong. I don't need this crap. It's the first time I've been to a chat room/message board where the admin person has an attitude and needs to attack people! Goodbye and enjoy your life southsider2k5 being a jerk!

Your original post centered on tacking "loser" on the name of the team's manager.  Either you don't understand what our managers name actually is, or you were making sarcastic comments.  If you can't handle being called on that, you weren't going to fit in here anyways.  Good luck in your Sox travels.