Hypothetical trade situation

witesoxfan

Say that we are about to make a trade with Montreal....we are asking for Colon....but they want a good 3B replacement because they also want to dump Tatis on us.

If this came up....would you be willing to trade Wright, Crede, a prospect and cash for Colon and Tatis?

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont think kw would go for that deal.. heres why....your only giving them wright and crede and a prospect with cash.... kw would be more likely to give them paulie, mark and someone like almonte along with cash for colon and tatis...........lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmmm lets see.. dump crede who will be around for a few years to gain a pitcher who will only be around for 1 year and most likely we wont be any closer to the world series than we already are....... nah ill pass on this one........

Thinking harder about this deal, I probably wouldn't do it. I'd give them Wright and a prospect, thats it. They can take it or leave it. Colon is going to walk and they have to move him. I don't see anyone offering anything too grand for him now that the Yanks are out of the picture, so I'd just sit back and wait, his price will drop tremendously.

Say that we are about to make a trade with Montreal....we are asking for Colon....but they want a good 3B replacement because they also want to dump Tatis on us.

If this came up....would you be willing to trade Wright, Crede, a prospect and cash for Colon and Tatis?

As much as i'd like to,sorry,no.I've waited too long to see Crede play a full season and I liked what I saw last year once he got settled in. B)

I was just wondering....

Seeing this, I'd have to say that Colon will probably go to Boston, assuming they are willing to deal Hillenbrand, Fossum and a prospect....because if they are, then that will be a sick top 3 next year....that'll be the best in the majors.....the only thing it wouldn't have is a lefty.

I wouldn't do it either....I just wanted to see what everyone else said....seeing the Boston trade rumors involving Hillenbrand and Fossum got me thinking that that is probably what they would do or what they would want to do.