New Feature List

Chisoxfn

Over the next couple days I'll be adding to this list, but I want to inform all the users of some of the new featuers of this board.

1. Private messaging works again.

2. I've created a brand new ranking system.

- 0-30 (Rookie Leaguer)

- 30-100 (A Ball)

- 100-200 (AA Ball)

- 200-250 (AAA Ball)

- 250-500 (Setpember Call Up)

- 500-1000 (Starter)

- 1000-1500 (All Star)

- 1500-2000 (MVP)

- 2000-up (Hall of Famer)

3. New Look, Feel, Etc.

- Different ways of adding tags. The thing you have to remember to do, is hit the close all tags button if your doing bold, underline, font, size, or color. Open all the tags, then type in what you need, then hit close all tags.

- Different way of quoting. From now on, just hit the quote button and do all the typing in the top box, that says enter the post. The quote is in a seperate area, so people no longer have to worry about moving the quote around, etc. If you do want to quote, just something seperate, hit the quote button in the post area.

- Different Stats area. On the bottom of the main page, you can look at a whole lot of posters, stats, etc.

4. Posters can still upload and all that stuff. I got that feature turned back on. I also dropped the time, so you no longer have to worry about posts in a certain time period or whatever was on.

5. The Calendar

-The Calendar will show peoples birthdays, and other events, or special days. It still has some things that need to get added, but if you go to your profile and enter your birthday, then you'll be listed on the calendar.

6. New Smilies

-Most of the old time favorites are back, but I still have a couple more to find. For those of you who want to use the puke one, hit show all(Next to the smilies) and then go to it because it can be found their.

Coming Soon

-New Chat Room

-New Color Scheme

-New Smilies (Some more Still to Come)

If anyone has any other suggestions, that weren't mentioned, here, please post them and I'll put them on my list and see what I can do.

I doubt that will happen, but you can hear his rant at 3:00 and 5pm today on chisport radio! (saturday)

Come on CredeFan, a special JoeyBatters on politics board would be awesome! Maybe we need a RPS giving sexual advice board too, that would be interesting!

Hey, Chisoxfn, I think all your work is cool - got to now practice on the bold and color stuff - you guys are doing a great job here!

Hey Jason. Why 2000 for the hall? why not more?  how about 5000?

Now that's HOF staus!

I've been considering that. Was trying to think of something that could go between All Star and MVP or MVP and Hall of Famer.

You could throw stuff like Gold Glove and Silver Slugger in there, or Cy Young winner. Maybe Draft Pick for the first stage, I dunno.

Now that's HOF staus!

I've been considering that. Was trying to think of something that could go between All Star and MVP or MVP and Hall of Famer.

Nah, keep HOF at 2000. At 5000 you can have the top rank, legend. Like Babe Ruth and Paul waner are both HOFs but only Babe Ruth is a legend. Thats what I would do...

this flood thing is starting to piss me off..............

I thought I fixed it. I took it down to just 15 seconds, but if needed I'll move it down to like 5. The one reason I like to have it just a bit, is it will keep people from accidentally double posting, I know I do that every once in a while.

Now that's HOF staus!

Nah, keep HOF at 2000. At 5000 you can have the top rank, legend. Like Babe Ruth and Paul waner are both HOFs but only Babe Ruth is a legend. Thats what I would do...

I love that idea, I'm going to do that.

Now that's HOF staus!

I love that idea, I'm going to do that.

Cool! So hows it gonna be done? All the original ranks like they are and legend at the top? Cool... Thanks for using my idea...

2.  I've created a brand new ranking system.  

- 0-30 (Rookie Leaguer)

- 30-100 (A Ball)

- 100-200 (AA Ball)

- 200-250 (AAA Ball)

- 250-500 (Setpember Call Up)

*SNIP*

If anyone has any other suggestions, that weren't mentioned, here, please post them and I'll put them on my list and see what I can do.

How about calling it "September Call Up".. :rolleyes: