Old, New Faces

LDF

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from what i hear from Daver, (yes, i do talk to him all the time)

The ones who were re-instated contacted a mod to be re-instated first.

that is a hoot, bmr goes crawling back with the tail between his legs and kisses ass and eat s*** to be readmitted.

love it. :headbang

RPS

so what does davers have to say about us???

RPS

Email LDF. I don't give a f***.

HA! you want an email too? :D

Well I guess you could say I care in the sense that there are people there that I would enjoy seeing choke on their french fries.

RPS

Nothin. you guys arent banned and you dont post there.

i post there and i have always said that i did. but only when the subject suits me. if there is two topic one here and one over there on the same subject, i will post here. other than that, i still go over there and still amazed at the same old s***.

RPS

Nothin. you guys arent banned and you dont post there.

i post there and i have always said that i did. but only when the subject suits me. if there is two topic one here and one over there on the same subject, i will post here. other than that, i still go over there and still amazed at the same old s***.

I dont post as much either. I read more then anything.

i took the side of a guy that was arguing with daver once and made the comment that anytime you disagree with daver the FOD(freinds of daver) will come running to his aid to blast the guy..then me and george got into and he told if i kept it up he ban man and if i felt that way should just leave...so i did... i was gona almost a year..now i post to only a few

btw..bmr and myself are already allies over a post i made defending bush to all the super ultra liberals over there who ragging on him...this one could get ugly with all the knee erks over there...guess ill be headed out the door again :headbang

That type of s*** really pisses me off about some message boards. If you disagree with a main poster, or "popular" moderator, or the site creator and all of a sudden their cronies come to their aid whether they are correct or not. This happened to me on a Disney related message board. A friggin Disney board banned me!!!

I can't say that I've had any trouble on WSI and I've had some good baseball discusions there but I am starting to see some sarcastic responses to people who make comments that aren't excepted by the majority.

i took the side of a guy that was arguing with daver once and made the comment that anytime you disagree with daver the FOD(freinds of daver) will come running to his aid to blast the guy..then me and george got into and he told if i kept it up he ban man and if i felt that way should just leave...so i did... i was gona almost a year..now i post to only a few

btw..bmr and myself are already allies over a post i made defending bush to all the super ultra liberals over there who ragging on him...this one could get ugly with all the knee erks over there...guess ill be headed out the door again :headbang

That type of s*** really pisses me off about some message boards. If you disagree with a main poster, or "popular" moderator, or the site creator and all of a sudden their cronies come to their aid whether they are correct or not. This happened to me on a Disney related message board. A friggin Disney board banned me!!!

I can't say that I've had any trouble on WSI and I've had some good baseball discusions there but I am starting to see some sarcastic responses to people who make comments that aren't excepted by the majority.

Disney banned you!!!!!!!!

:lol: :headbang

oh man that is funny.

Disney banned you!!!!!!!!

:lol:  :headbang

oh man that is funny.

Well, it was an unofficial Disney site, so it wasn't the Disney company itself but still, I guess it is pretty funny. :rolleyes:

reasons why one would get kicked off a disney board?

1. doing the big nasty with mickey old lady.

2. ?

2. ?

1. Not really, but being a big Pluto fan I did stick my nose in her crotch. :o

2. Disagreeing with the clique of the board on how they were treating new members. Since the website creator was part of this clique I was banned without warning. :angry:

2. ?

2. Disagreeing with the clique of the board on how they were treating new members. Since the website creator was part of this clique I was banned without warning. :angry:

sure that wasnt WSI??? :o