2nd fav teams

whitesox247

hey guys wut are yall's second favorite teams? i kno ur all diehard sox fans hopefully...but wut are some of ur other "admirable" teams?

There are other teams that I admire but it really has no effect on me whether they win or lose. Such a team would be the Angels (gotta love the way that team plays, so aggressive) and the Orioles (my family is Cal Ripken fans, and we still respect the Orioles a bit)...

The St. Louis Cardinals. One..... they're in the same division as and usually pound the s*** out of the sCrUBS and..... Two..... they're within driving distance of Chicago. Additionally, they are in the NL and their fans are extremely knowledgable when it comes to talking baseball.

The St. Louis Cardinals. One..... they're in the same division as and usually pound the s*** out of the sCrUBS and..... Two..... they're within driving distance of Chicago. Additionally, they are in the NL and their fans are extremely knowledgable when it comes to talking baseball.

Count me in on that. I'm not to the point where it affects me if they lose but if JR moved the club to Mexico tomorrow I'd probably jump ship to being a cards fan on a casual basis. I mean c'mon, they hate the Scrubs as much as we do. It's the old enemy of our enemy thing. And like killa' said, they are real baseball fans, they know what is going on.

Baseball: I don't know.....I suppose probably the Pirates or the Astros....the Stros because I just like the way they play....big offense, big pitching...I like that. And the Pirates....well, it seems that they have the most Sox players out of any team in the majors right now! :D I also just like them as a team....I am really not sure why. I mainly follow the Sox though....and not really anyone else. I'm a Sox fan first, second and third, and then a baseball fan fourth.

Football: Bills...love Thurman Thomas(in his later years....I didn't really pay attention to sports during their 4-year good-bad period), and then my love emerged from that. Still can't believe the damn Music City Miracle happened, and the Bills haven't been in the playoffs since. They will be this year though....oh, I also like the Ravens....their defense is badass...hell, they were 8-8 in a rebuilding year....they got some good coaching

Basketball: Bulls....Jordan-Pippen-Rodman era....hopped on the bandwagon....when they are good, I will follow them some...when they aren't, I won't as much. I'm not that big of a basketball fan though.

Hockey: No one....I don't like Hockey in the slightest, though if I had to say one team, I'd probably say the Hawks.