Is Houston trading players away yet?

witesoxfan

Because Beltran would look real f***ing good in a Sox uni about right now, and, quite frankly, I really do not care the cost, so long as we are not crippled for the future. If they want Sweeney, I say give him. He may be a future 40-50 homer guy, but this team needs a f***ing spark, and it won't come from Joe Bo...nothing against him.

Because Beltran would look real f***ing good in a Sox uni about right now, and, quite frankly, I really do not care the cost, so long as we are not crippled for the future.  If they want Sweeney, I say give him.  He may be a future 40-50 homer guy, but this team needs a f***ing spark, and it won't come from Joe Bo...nothing against him.

they have what, 22 hours to do so...

clock watching, begin now!

4 PM Eastern Time, 3 Central .... and then the waiver deals thru August.

your sig, I have the plaque hanging on my wall - :headbang :headbang was a gift for Christmas about a decade ago - really love it -

for many reasons I want to shake your hand today my friend - for many reasons of friendship affirmed - I value your baseball insights very, very highly and glad I met you to know how deep the Sox burn in your heart :cheers :snr

your sig, I have the plaque hanging on my wall -  :headbang  :headbang  was a gift for Christmas about a decade ago - really love it -

for many reasons I want to shake your hand today my friend - for many reasons of friendship affirmed - I value your baseball insights very, very highly and glad I met you to know how deep the Sox burn in your heart :cheers  :snr

The feeling is mutual. I highly respect you and your opinions. :cheers