Funny Sox Pix...

Cali

You know it's funny.....Rowand nearly ruined his baseball career in crashing down from 20 feet up....and he ripped up his whole left shoulder....and here we are, making jokes about it and smiling.

We are joking about how a guy nearly ruined his career.....that is weird as hell. Kind of weird, like a cow eating beef(on Southpark it happened)....or something like that. Funny, yet sickening.

That's still a funny pic though....I do like it.

You know it's funny.....Rowand nearly ruined his baseball career in crashing down from 20 feet up....and he ripped up his whole left shoulder....and here we are, making jokes about it and smiling. 

We are joking about how a guy nearly ruined his career.....that is weird as hell.  Kind of weird, like a cow eating beef(on Southpark it happened)....or something like that.  Funny, yet sickening.

I don't think they're using "crash" in relation to his dirtbike accident as much as in relation to his wreckless abandon on the field. I think a more appropriate name for the jersey would have been his nickname ("Robocop", I think it is). Although, that might get some people mad due to copyright reasons. :lol:

We are joking about how a guy nearly ruined his career.....that is weird as hell.  Kind of weird, like a cow eating beef(on Southpark it happened)....or something like that.  Funny, yet sickening.

I don't think they're using "crash" in relation to his dirtbike accident as much as in relation to his wreckless abandon on the field. I think a more appropriate name for the jersey would have been his nickname ("Robocop", I think it is). Although, that might get some people mad due to copyright reasons. :lol:

Yeah, I think its more a joke on his outfield recklessness than his accident. And hey..hes laughing too, aint he?

We called him "Crash" last year on SnR long before he got that name with the team. We get no credit from the sox.  :(

Hey...

Did you hear that?

I'm not sure what it was. :huh:

There, I heard it again! :unsure:

OH! It sounds like a violin.

:rolleyes:

We are joking about how a guy nearly ruined his career.....that is weird as hell.  Kind of weird, like a cow eating beef(on Southpark it happened)....or something like that.  Funny, yet sickening.

Yeah I know....but it is also in relation to his accident.

Only the SnR boys were calling him 'Crash' last year