The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that CD and i watched the DVD. Its pretty good. Tells almost all the charecters stories before the game like Rosenburg getting out of rehab then trying to call Tommy Vercetti but they wouldnt let him talk to him. It shows CJ's mom get assasinated. Shows Tenpenny and Pulaski kill that cop they are framing you for and even makes you more confused about Mike Toreno

OMFG The worst thing ever just happened. I was on the last quarry mission. Pushed the Body Bag and Bike to the spot without either of them falling off course. I put the bag on the dumper right away. About to drop the bike on with 5:30 seconds left, plenty of time to get positioned and dump the things without falling into the ocean like I always do and then I hear a noise and a f***ing plane crashes directly into the dumper and it blows up and i fail. :finger :fyou :chair :bang

OMFG The worst thing ever just happened. I was on the last quarry mission. Pushed the Body Bag and Bike to the spot without either of them falling off course. I put the bag on the dumper right away. About to drop the bike on with 5:30 seconds left, plenty of time to get positioned and dump the things without falling into the ocean like I always do and then I hear a noise and a f***ing plane crashes directly into the dumper and it blows up and i fail.  :finger  :fyou  :chair  :bang

it's official, god hates you.

it's official, god hates you.

I took and saved a picture of the wreckage just because it was so crazy. The planes body isnt in it because if fell to the bottom of the quarry but you see the dumper wreckage with fire everywhere and the bike hanging in the air. I wish i could upload it here because its a pretty good picture. :bang

i was doing one of the quarry missions as well when a plane crashed nearby but lucklily i didnt get as screwed as you; on a side note how hard were the car and airplane races?

airplane races aren't even races, you just have to go through the rings without crashing, just go slow and your fine.

some of the car races were a b****, you just gotta learn the route, plus sometimes you'll get lucky.

of course a DRE and it only started once i took my PS2 home over break and it did work a few days after about 20 tries didnt work at first when i got back to school today but its happened before and i managed to get it running again

it's really easy to clean, just gotta unscrew the cover off, take it off, then take off the CD drive cover and just clean the lens, if you know what your doing, it can be done in just a few minutes, it'll keep it working for a month or two.

i had a lens cleaning disc which got a DRE when i first tried it but that had saved my PS2 for the last year or so but its funny that it only happened once i took it home to get a lot done on the game

seems to happen when the ps2 has to move, if it stays in one place, it settles down :lol:

airplane races aren't even races, you just have to go through the rings without crashing, just go slow and your fine.

some of the car races were a b****, you just gotta learn the route, plus sometimes you'll get lucky.

Did it take you a really long time for the Airplane checkpoint thing with the Military Jet. I think my time was 15:30 or something big like that :lol:

Did it take you a really long time for the Airplane checkpoint thing with the Military Jet. I think my time was 15:30 or something big like that  :lol:

:lol: i think my time was exactly the same as yours.

the first time i turned the jets on and tried to go really fast....not smart, so i just took it nice and slow

:lol: i think my time was exactly the same as yours.

the first time i turned the jets on and tried to go really fast....not smart, so i just took it nice and slow

Yea it was really easy without the jets it just took so damn long.

But now its time to do some trucking! :rolly