The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While getting the photo ops there was one above some graveyard in hashbury and all the tomb stones say:

RIP

The Opposition

1997-2004

The graveyard is in Hashbury San Fierro its the bottom leftmost part of the actual city part of san fierro. Its 3 blocks over and 2 up from the left most part of the map. On the map youll see the half of the block on the left is green and the right is gray with a clothes shop right there.

anyone do the firefighter missions yet and have any hints before i give it a go

Nope, i tried em but they are hard. I was on level nine once and when i got the car the people ran out of the car and down a huge hill but they stayed on the middle of the slope and it was impossible to get to them :angry:

How many firggin times do you have to shoot Pulaski's car? I shot him and I ram him to no avail. Even tried pushing him off the bridge but he drove away as I go flying into the water.

it took me a while to take him out but luckily i took out one of his wheels so he didnt get far

PS I just finished the last mission and am starting my journey to 100%

it took me a while to take him out but luckily i took out one of his wheels so he didnt get far

PS I just finished the last mission and am starting my journey to 100%

Is there a story after you finish all the missions, even if you don't have all the oysters, spray paintings, and horseshoes? I would be content with just finishing the missions and than going for 100% when I am bored.

Is there a story after you finish all the missions, even if you don't have all the oysters, spray paintings, and horseshoes? I would be content with just finishing the missions and than going for 100% when I am bored.

It is pretty cool. Here is what you get when you have 100%

Hydra and Rhino spawn outside CJ's house in Ganton

Infinite ammo

Boosts to nearly all stats

$1,000,000

Cars can take twice as much damage

Anyone get to the point where they meet the blond girl on the cover of the game? She's hot.

I am further along than a friend of mine and he said he did a mission where he had to get a key to a vault and met a new girl. I think I am done in Las Venturas and never had that mission.

Anyone get to the point where they meet the blond girl on the cover of the game? She's hot.

I am further along than a friend of mine and he said he did a mission where he had to get a key to a vault and met a new girl. I think I am done in Las Venturas and never had that mission.

I have no idea who that is, the only possiblity it could be is Catalina. None of your girlfriends are blonde either :huh

WHen the f*** does the date in Las Venturas happen so I can get her key card. She's never home.

The city-wide riot is fun, especially killing Ballas and Vagos!

Tanks suck in this one.

I'm at the same exact point, taking over Ballas territories so I can finally get Sweet's mission.

WHen the f*** does the date in Las Venturas happen so I can get her key card. She's never home.

According to the guide you can just kill her the first time you meet her, wait a while, and the card will be in her house, skipping the whole dating thing. Sounds like it is a little late for that though in your case.