The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

On the 2nd Chiliad Challenge Race I was in last place the entire race and hadnt seen anyone since the begining of the race then on the last strait away I caught up to them and took the lead and won with about 100 yards left :headbang

1 more race left, and from what its really hard :unsure:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% :headbang

Im goin to check out the Hydra and Rhino now. But S&B did you notice with the infinite ammo they have your ammo go up as you shoot. Thats kinda a cool way of doin it. :lol:

EDIT: Damn they hid the hydra and rhino. I got scared that something was messed up with my game that they didnt spawn. I kept leavin and comin back until i finally crashed into the tank to find it then looked around and saw the hydra. :bang

I probably would have noticed them sooner if it wasnt night though.

Can someone help me out with the mission "Dam and Blast"?  I have absolutely no idea where to even land the plane, or am I supposed to jump out of the plane?

I'm so confused...

You have to fly through a corona that is really, really high up too. You might even have to go past it and come back to fly high enough.

You have to fly through a corona that is really, really high up too. You might even have to go past it and come back to fly high enough.

Yeah, stupid me. I didn't even see how high that corona was, lol...

But, after that part, any tips on the generator part? Looks pretty tough, I haven't tried it yet, but it says to just stay in the shadows. Any tips?

Yeah, stupid me.  I didn't even see how high that corona was, lol...

But, after that part, any tips on the generator part?  Looks pretty tough, I haven't tried it yet, but it says to just stay in the shadows.  Any tips?

Sneak past the first few but you will eventually get spotted. Then just run like hell to the last 1 or 2 and out the door to finish.

hey wsf, i actually thought the 2nd race was BY FAR the hardest, the 3rd one was simple, all you had to do was take it slow at the beginning.

Yea, the third one wasnt as bad as I thought it might be. Id say the last too were about even for me, but like i said i sucked it up bad at the begining of the 2nd one then somehow caught everyone at the end. It was like my 4th try at the race that it happened though.

Sneak past the first few but you will eventually get spotted. Then just run like hell to the last 1 or 2 and out the door to finish.

Aww boo...

I'm dissappointed with the ending of the mission. He jumps in the water and the mission is over, no runnin from the cops, no shootin down helicopters, that's it?

Boo, I want a refund... :lol:

Im takin over the ballas territory with my new rhino. Pretty awesome  :D

WSF56789, got any tips on the mission (forgot it's name) where you gotta steal the helicopter from the military complex, which you then you to steal an armored car (it's a leadup to the heist mission).

I get in there and get shot down immediately. Is there a back entrance? Or, is there a plane I should use to get in there?

EDIT: It's called "Up, Up, and Away!".

WSF56789, got any tips on the mission (forgot it's name) where you gotta steal the helicopter from the military complex, which you then you to steal an armored car (it's a leadup to the heist mission).

I get in there and get shot down immediately.  Is there a back entrance?  Or, is there a plane I should use to get in there?

EDIT:  It's called "Up, Up, and Away!".

Im not sure why you are getting shot down..Did you destroy the hunters that come after you before you got in the chopper?

Im not sure why you are getting shot down..Did you destroy the hunters that come after you before you got in the chopper?

Ah, nevermind, I beat it.

Problem with me, I went in through the front entrance, and about 15 security guards just shot my ass down with those AK's. I beat it though, so nevermind...

Did anybody else try to take over every single gang territory in Los Santos? I have all of the Ballas territory but 2 Vagos territories left. The problem is I cannot find the last two Vago territories. I looked everywhere, but I have no idea why I cannot find the last two areas

Did anybody else try to take over every single gang territory in Los Santos? I have all of the Ballas territory but 2 Vagos territories left. The problem is I cannot find the last two Vago territories. I looked everywhere, but I have no idea why I cannot find the last two areas

Did you look in the top left corner of the map by the boating school. ;) Problem is no one ever spawns there so you cant take it over :bang

And thats what im doing now. With my tank :headbang

Finally finished all the missions, not sure if I have the patience to go back and get 100%.

Anyone know if I need to get 100% with one g/f to go onto another? Thinking that is why I never had another besides Denise.

nothing needed with the girlfriends thank god i would hate to have to change my guys figure

nothing needed with the girlfriends thank god i would hate to have to change my guys figure

Actually, i guess there's this girl that you can date, and if you get to 100% w/ her, you can keep your weapons after you die......and there's another one where you can keep your weapons after your busted....that might be worth doing.

Did you look in the top left corner of the map by the boating school.  ;)  Problem is no one ever spawns there so you cant take it over  :bang

And thats what im doing now. With my tank  :headbang

I have found guys in the area and taken it over, but it doesnt count towards the percentage of gang territories you have taken over. In that area I have found both Vagos and Ballas. There is still a gang territory by Jizzy's old hangout, but no one is ever around.

The only think i can think of is that there is another small area in Los Santos that i just happend to miss, like that Vagos territory by the smoke stacks. :huh

Also I am also confused about the courier missions that i have to do. The problem is, i never came across any of those missions. Anybody know where or how i could do them?

I have found guys in the area and taken it over, but it doesnt count towards the percentage of gang territories you have taken over. In that area I have found both Vagos and Ballas. There is still a gang territory by Jizzy's old hangout, but no one is ever around.

The only think i can think of is that there is another small area in Los Santos that i just happend to miss, like that Vagos territory by the smoke stacks. :huh

Also I am also confused about the courier missions that i have to do. The problem is, i never came across any of those missions. Anybody know where or how i could do them?

they are in front of 3 stores, one in each city..

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/gr...eft_auto_sa.txt

^search for courier in there

they are in front of 3 stores, one in each city..

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/gr...eft_auto_sa.txt

^search for courier in there

I cant see the link, I was banned from gamefaqs due to slowing down the flow of messages on the Sports and Racing board. But anyways, do I go inside the places like 24-7? If I am suppose to nothing shows up when I walk in the building.

Actually, i guess there's this girl that you can date, and if you get to 100% w/ her, you can keep your weapons after you die......and there's another one where you can keep your weapons after your busted....that might be worth doing.

Actually you don't need to reach 100% progress, you just need to find them and start dating them. I only got two of the other ones so far, but Michelle gets you free car repairs and Katie lets you keep your weapons when you die and you don't lose money. There's also an NRA nut(I would assume she lets you do something with weapons), a cop (keep stuff when busted), and the croupier that gives you the security card.

Actually you don't need to reach 100% progress, you just need to find them and start dating them. I only got two of the other ones so far, but Michelle gets you free car repairs and Katie lets you keep your weapons when you die and you don't lose money. There's also an NRA nut(I would assume she lets you do something with weapons), a cop (keep stuff when busted), and the croupier that gives you the security card.

yeah, actually figured that out when i tried, needless to say i was very pleased, :lol: