SoxNet.net/Soxtalk SITE UPDATE

Molto

hey guys,

first off I want to apoligize for the lack of opening day features on the site and anything I will be slow in getting up for the next few days. I was planning on setting up predictions and such with teh writers but a big chunk of the time has gone to the switch.

anyway, as far as the switch goes, we were given access to the site on Friday and have been working everyday since. We have entered in the major league roster, transfered a lot of recent stories, and are currently working on the site format and trying to get the archives and navigation bars up to par. we SHOULD be done by this weekend, but I can't make any guarantees.

as far as soxtalk.com goes, the move to those boards will be made at a later date (probably later this month) as we'll be trying to set it up following SoxNet's launch. we will keep this particular board on another site for some time after we make the switch.

once again, if you have any questions, just respond to this post or write me or jason - mario@soxnet.net - jason@soxnet.net

Guys, you may see some new colors on THIS Board, as we are going to try to keep it around as long as possible before making the switch. For those reasons, I'm going to try and get some work on it tomorrow and work on sprucing up the colors. This probably won't be noticed for a few days and knowing me, it could take longer, but if anyone experiences any weird colors its cause I'm tinkering. :lol: