Kalapseness

Kalapse

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 9, 2005 -> 01:48 AM)
I might, it doesn't mean you have to appreciate or take into account my comments.

Dude, I never dissed your sig. I still think it is a high quality sig, just could use some "repairs." :)

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:37 AM)
What would you change?

The jersey in the middle, fix the trophy, and the consistency of Aaron is really weird... JMO. Everything just looks kinda crooked. I LOVE the little triangle to the right with the Sox logo in it....

Kalapse... that sig is just f***ng marvelous. any complaint SF1 has is out of jealousy IMO. I haven't seen anything from him that rivals that marvelous work. Well done.

PS, not to be a dick, but Soxfan1, tell me what you mean about the "consistency" as you put it. Something tells me you do not know of what you speak.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 05:31 AM)
Kalapse... that sig is just f***ng marvelous.  any complaint SF1 has is out of jealousy IMO.  I haven't seen anything from him that rivals that marvelous work.  Well done.

And yet I didn't change anything that he said should be changed. Hmm.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:40 AM)
The jersey in the middle, fix the trophy, and the consistency of Aaron is really weird... JMO. Everything just looks kinda crooked. I LOVE the little triangle to the right with the Sox logo in it....

Look at the original, then look at the trophy in the new 1... :rolly

And as far as the "consitency" did you use a fiter on Aaron? He just looks kinda grainy to me. And no, I am not jelaous. It is an awesome sig. Why the hell would I be jealous? :lol:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
goldglover4jz.gif

goldglover13sx.gif

I rest my case...

Actually i have 4 different versions, the one I originally posted was a rushed version. The others are much more refined. I didn't change anything because you said to.

And the filter on Arow looks bad ass, I don't know WTF you're talking about.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 04:42 PM)
Actually i have 4 different versions, the one I originally posted was a rushed version. The others are much more refined. I didn't change anything because you said to.

And the filter on Arow looks bad ass, I don't know WTF you're talking about.

I never said I made you change anything. Like I said, it's an awesome sig, I just am not too crazy about it but that is JMO. And you don't sare so it's all good in my book.

• 4 weeks later...