Julio Lugo's a trashball.

Ugh, this guy was on my fantasy team. My bench but he was still on the team. But not anymore. I released him. And the Astros didnt send him down, they basically released him.

And Im glad they took action against this guy. The Cubs did nothing against Sammy for beating his wife, just shows how much class the Astros have and how little the Cubs have.

OK, youre probably not gonna release Sammy because that would kill the Cubby fan base but Lugo had potential. He coulda turned into something. Hopefully the world will never know...

Ugh, this guy was on my fantasy team. My bench but he was still on the team. But not anymore. I released him. And the Astros didnt send him down, they basically released him.

And Im glad they took action against this guy. The Cubs did nothing against Sammy for beating his wife, just shows how much class the Astros have and how little the Cubs have.

OK, youre probably not gonna release Sammy because that would kill the Cubby fan base but Lugo had potential. He coulda turned into something. Hopefully the world will never know...

umm..iirc...samme beat his wife when he was a white sox :o

umm..iirc...samme beat his wife when he was a white sox :o

Ugh... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

im glad to see that the astros took action right away..........its about time a team does something right instead of hiding it or covering it up with a slap on the wrists and a dont do it again.............

His timing was lousy. He is not yet vested in his pension plan. He might have trouble getting picked up, unless the Sox take a flier on him for hext year, since Jose is in his last year. I don't know how these guys can be so stupid to do something like this in broad daylight at the stadium parking lot. It's the single dumbest thing I have heard of since Rowand did his dirt bike thing last winter.

RE: Sammie. I did not know that little tidbit about him. Same wife as now?

His timing was lousy.  He is not yet vested in his pension plan.  He might have trouble getting picked up, unless the Sox take a flier on him for hext year, since Jose is in his last year.  I don't know how these guys can be so stupid to do something like this in broad daylight at the stadium parking lot.  It's the single dumbest thing I have heard of since Rowand did his dirt bike thing last winter.

RE:  Sammie.  I did not know that little tidbit about him.  Same wife as now?

im thinking the sox might actually do that :o

I don't know how these guys can be so stupid to do something like this in broad daylight at the stadium parking lot.

because they think they can do anything because they are major leaguers.

I sure as hope the Sox never pick this guy up. I hated it when we got Cordero. Unless these guys go through some major therapy, it will be the same thing all over again and the Astros did it right at least.

Ahhh, Will Cordero. I had almost forgotten about him. I do not understand how he can still be in the majors. He was the absolute worst defensive player I have ever seen in the majors. (I am refering to his stint with the Sox). Did any of you guys see that interview he did shortly after he beat up his wife while with Boston? It was the epitome of denial. Shortly thereafter, the Sox signed him. He is probably Lugo's role model.