The Blame Game

CWSOX45

Over the last three seasons, we've had a lot to b**** and complain about; we've been promised success ever since the glorious future of the Sox was shown in the year of 2000. Ever since then this team has gone flat. Sure it's obvious you have to blame the players, and Manuel deserves blame too. Yet ever since KW took over HSC informed me that this guy was bad news. Three years later, I finally realize that she's right. Look at the overall record of our team ever since 2000. With all those s***ty trades and "great moves" by Kenny Williams, we lose Fogg and Wells for Ritchie and end up wasting cash on Rick "Garbage" White. Four games over .500 in 2001 (83-79), Even .500 in 2002, obviously there is a pattern developing. Changes need to be made on the field, and in the front office. Enough of this s***, we've been waiting for the great Sox of the future, and in 2003 this is the s*** we get?

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

it took ya three f***in years to figure it out???? geez us......i told ya the first day that he sucked and was an asshole.. see you should have listened to me then ...... :D

it took ya three f***in years to figure it out???? geez us......i told ya the first day that he sucked and was an asshole.. see you should have listened to me then ...... :D

I'll agree with you on KW (move him elsewhere; this team is lacking the major major type talent/makeup) as long as you'll agree with me that we need Backman :D

Yeah I know. Live and learn I guess.

CWSOX45

That describes the Sox, a team that doesn't put many runs on the board.

welcome to the boards - even though you have the name of the worst short stop in WS history - is it really annoying of me to point out his last name was Richard? Well, baseball is about stats and accuracy, so I'll be annoying only because I spent a few years of my life torn between the death and death decisions of Lee "Bee Bee" Richard vs Luis Alvarado and having to watch them play. :angry:

Lee "Bee Bee" Richard stats